Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

1 hour ago, moules said:

One of Gina's many problems is her insecurity.

I think this is very true.  I love Gina but unless she catches Bruno fucking one of these girls, she needs to chill a bit.  She's at a party with her beloved boyfriend and a dozen girls ... what does she expect?  There will be some flirting.  In fact, it is their job!

On the other hand, Bruno needs to realize there is maybe no other woman on the planet who loves him or will ever love him like Gina does.  He can fuck her any time any way he wants and she is always there for him and she is totoally dedicated to him.  When you have something like that, you either treasure that or you don't.  But he should be careful flirting around and showing disrespect to her.

It's all very fascinating.  

• Like 1

All the problem is for Ulyana and Victoria (one of the twins?) the level of aggression of this guy is too much, I do not understand how RLC can allow these situations.
According to Cesar the whole situation of taking Ulyena to the party was planned by RLC

my conclusion is that Gina is crazy and Cesar is an idiot

Edited by Omar823502
last thought

42 minutes ago, Omar823502 said:

All the problem is for Ulyana and Victoria (one of the twins?) the level of aggression of this guy is too much, I do not understand how RLC can allow these situations.
According to Cesar the whole situation of taking Ulyena to the party was planned by RLC

my conclusion is that Gina is crazy and Cesar is an idiot

Who's Victoria?
Who's Ulyena?
Who's Cesar?

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

One of the most difficult moments in the relationship of Gina & Bruno .. Gina taking the photos of the wall I think , a very tensed fight , Gina crying , definitely an aftermath of today’s party .. One of their most difficult times has arrived , let’s see how it will be played out .. 

Prediction of the relationship being over at the end of the summer was already made end of spring if I remember correctly , it has been a miracle that it has lasted for so long . I don’t know Gina’s past before RLC but the way I can judge her nearly everyday , I don’t think she has loved someone more than Bruno . She is totally addicted to him , it will be a difficult time if the end has come .. 

We will see in time

3 hours ago, moules said:

I posted this in B2 forum.

"Whispered conversations between Lia and Radi in Mila's bedroom begin about 23:50.  Looking at this again, perhaps Lia is telling Radi about some past relationships of those at the party.  Bruno and Gina are still at the party, and Gina briefly uses Mila's bathroom and completely ignores Lia and Radi as she leaves and rejoins the party  Typically, a drunk Gina is bubbly and friendly..  Perhaps she is already unhappy about something. "

That said, I did not think that the twins were that flirtatious with Bruno in the living room.  Particularly as they have visited the G&B apartment several times to vape and drink.  Perhaps something happened on the balcony.

One of Gina's many problems is her insecurity.  If Sara is still in Spain, Gina ought to talk to her about how to be 'top' to Bruno.

The only way to be "top" to Bruno as you put it, is to not give a damn and let the miserable asshole f@ck who ever he wants.  I think the problem between Gina and Bruno now, is Ulyana being back in the picture.  Gina will never feel comfortable with anything he does or anytime he leaves the apartment, as long as she knows Ulyana is around.  RLC has played this out to a "T" and they know what their doing in this regard.  The B1 crew should have never been invited to B2 as long as anyone in B2 new Gina and Bruno was going to be there....talk about adding fuel to the fire!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC has played this out to a "T" and they know what their doing in this regard.

So Bruno and Ulyana have fucked in some past RLC life?   It's crazy because as slow as RLC has been lately, I can't keep up!

PS:  Love the new kinder, gentler Harley.