Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

Les gens qui insultent Bruno sont juste jaloux de lui. Ils baisent les filles que vous aimez et en plus vous le payer pour ça.

Gina l'a trouvé avec ses défauts et doit l'accepter comme telle car lui il accepte les accepte les défauts de Gina. 

Je ne sais pas ce qui c'est passé et honnêtement je m'en fiche pas mal mais une chose est sûre c'est que Gina ne va pas le laisser partir...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

One of the most difficult moments in the relationship of Gina & Bruno .. Gina taking the photos of the wall I think , a very tensed fight , Gina crying , definitely an aftermath of today’s party .. One of their most difficult times has arrived , let’s see how it will be played out .. 

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've never seen Gina as upset as she is at times right now...In fact, over the years I can't remember even ever seeing her upset like this.

What did you gentlemen see to make you think this is really far worse than before?   To me she seemed more sad than angry ... and no doors got broken this time ... so trying to understand your observations.  There seemed to maybe be a bit of an aura of her realizing this has to end ... once you come to that conclusion, the anger turns to sadness ... so perhaps this is what you have seen?

I am curious.  If you have a time stamp of something that makes this seem worse than before, please share.

The over/under is that they will be fucking by NOON Barca time.   I'll take the UNDER.

POSTSCRIPT:  Just after I pressed submit, I checked again, and they are back in the same bed.  The UNDER is looking even better!

Edited by JenniferMom
NEW THOUGHT

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What did you gentlemen see to make you think this is really far worse than before?   To me she seemed more sad than angry ... and no doors got broken this time ... so trying to understand your observations.  There seemed to maybe be a bit of an aura of her realizing this has to end ... once you come to that conclusion, the anger turns to sadness ... so perhaps this is what you have seen?

I am curious.  If you have a time stamp of something that makes this seem worse than before, please share.

The over/under is that they will be fucking by NOON Barca time.   I'll take the UNDER.

POSTSCRIPT:  Just after I pressed submit, I checked again, and they are back in the same bed.  The UNDER is looking even better!

Your observations about sadness are spot on.... it involves a friend. Tonight at the party Lia was all over Bruno, but not detectable to the naked eye. Back when Bruno was a F-Boy, both Lia and Mia rejected him. Suddenly Lia is hot for him. She was the only person at the party with her ass-out, totally inappropriate for the occasion unless it was a costume. She spent the night checking her phone every 20 minutes like clockwork, and flirting with Bruno... suddenly she is enamored by him. Her body language was an inward lean towards Bruno, Bruno leaned away. At one point Mia came over and Bruno was relieved, he hugged Mia to make what Lia was doing look casual. At one point Lia completely took over his attention, and Gina went unnoticed. Then I went to bed, had no idea how it ended - woke up to find Bruno sleep on the sofa. Lia and Gina's relationship has been greatly damaged by Lia playing the tart. That is why Gina was sad. She took it out on Bruno but it wasn't his fault. Gina is hurt. She will wear a smile.  

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Your observations about sadness are spot on.... it involves a friend. Tonight at the party Lia was all over Bruno, but not detectable to the naked eye. Back when Bruno was a F-Boy, both Lia and Mia rejected him. Suddenly Lia is hot for him. She was the only person at the party with her ass-out, totally inappropriate for the occasion unless it was a costume. She spent the night checking her phone every 20 minutes like clockwork, and flirting with Bruno... suddenly she is enamored by him. Her body language was an inward lean towards Bruno, Bruno leaned away. At one point Mia came over and Bruno was relieved, he hugged Mia to make what Lia was doing look casual. At one point Lia completely took over his attention, and Gina went unnoticed. Then I went to bed, had no idea how it ended - woke up to find Bruno sleep on the sofa. Lia and Gina's relationship has been greatly damaged by Lia playing the tart. That is why Gina was sad. She took it out on Bruno but it wasn't his fault. Gina is hurt. She will wear a smile.  

5 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

I posted this in B2 forum.

"Whispered conversations between Lia and Radi in Mila's bedroom begin about 23:50.  Looking at this again, perhaps Lia is telling Radi about some past relationships of those at the party.  Bruno and Gina are still at the party, and Gina briefly uses Mila's bathroom and completely ignores Lia and Radi as she leaves and rejoins the party  Typically, a drunk Gina is bubbly and friendly..  Perhaps she is already unhappy about something. "

That said, I did not think that the twins were that flirtatious with Bruno in the living room.  Particularly as they have visited the G&B apartment several times to vape and drink.  Perhaps something happened on the balcony.

One of Gina's many problems is her insecurity.  If Sara is still in Spain, Gina ought to talk to her about how to be 'top' to Bruno.