Gina and Bruno - Home activities #10

49 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know I have said this numerous times but if I am going to draw up the perfect female body for me it is Gina's. And the pussy to boot. Love those long labia. She just isn't nasty or kinky enough for me.

You can say that again Cracking Up Reaction GIF

58 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I know I have said this numerous times but if I am going to draw up the perfect female body for me it is Gina's. And the pussy to boot. Love those long labia. She just isn't nasty or kinky enough for me.

You probably don't remember, but I christened her 'The Body' 2 or 3 years ago, when in B2 and working out meticulously (usually naked 😁) ...Sadly if she keeps up with this lifestyle, she might end up looking like one...☹

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You probably don't remember, but I christened her 'The Body' 2 or 3 years ago, when in B2 and working out meticulously (usually naked 😁) ...Sadly if she keeps up with this lifestyle, she might end up looking like one...☹

The odds are in her favor!  If she can make it to 35 she has a chance but by then the long term affects will take over and her life will be shortened.

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So true Naga. It is sad to look at her when we have seen this bubbly woman in the past. 

• Upvote 1

Many opinions about Gina’s body , perhaps the best in whole RLC currently .. to her defense of her lifestyle , I will say that the last month and a bit more , her body looks at the most fantastic shape since joining for this last endless stay that started in the Barcelona apartments .. 

How can then be explained that despite her drinking habits , she manages to keep her body extremely fit , no cellulite traces on her  legs , not even some fat on her belly ? And we don’t also see her often to exercise .. sex of course is a big calories burner 😂🤣

As I have said , I think Gina is in good terms with the life she makes , she’s happy with it ( still ) .. inevitably the time that she will want to slow down and have less will come , it’s always like this even for the most hardcore party people .. I think her biggest concern is ( should be ) her dead end relationship that I undoubtedly believe that she knows it but she can’t escape from it as this seems to be the love ( and fucks ) of her life . When the end comes , I hope RLC shows respect to her and give her time as it will be completely devastating times and no matter how much of “ real life “ that I love to see ( and this will be one of the toughest moments ) , I do hope they protect Gina and her reactions . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many opinions about Gina’s body , perhaps the best in whole RLC currently .. to her defense of her lifestyle , I will say that the last month and a bit more , her body looks at the most fantastic shape since joining for this last endless stay that started in the Barcelona apartments .. 

How can then be explained that despite her drinking habits , she manages to keep her body extremely fit , no cellulite traces on her  legs , not even some fat on her belly ? And we don’t also see her often to exercise .. sex of course is a big calories burner 😂🤣

As I have said , I think Gina is in good terms with the life she makes , she’s happy with it ( still ) .. inevitably the time that she will want to slow down and have less will come , it’s always like this even for the most hardcore party people .. I think her biggest concern is ( should be ) her dead end relationship that I undoubtedly believe that she knows it but she can’t escape from it as this seems to be the love ( and fucks ) of her life . When the end comes , I hope RLC shows respect to her and give her time as it will be completely devastating times and no matter how much of “ real life “ that I love to see ( and this will be one of the toughest moments ) , I do hope they protect Gina and her reactions . 

Yep...it works for me. Experts do say that you burn quite a few calories in your sleep...😏

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2021 at 6:38 PM, ddhm said:

She's a babe...but she's very gassy. 😬

• Haha 2