B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

IRadi speaks Spanish fluently and she is being able to stay in Barcelona for long time. I have a thought that one of her parents could be a citizen of Spain and he/she passed the citizenship to Radi. My thought also applies to Masha who speaks Italian fluently and has been living in Italy for some years. So one of her parents could be Italian and he/she passed the citizenship to Masha. Assuming both Radi and Masha are living legally in the EU. That is just a thought and I can be wrong.  

In a few years Masha, if desired, could also take Italian citizenship. She has been in Italy for almost 10 years and in theory she should be included in the requests to apply for citizenship. 

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

IRadi speaks Spanish fluently and she is being able to stay in Barcelona for long time. I have a thought that one of her parents could be a citizen of Spain and he/she passed the citizenship to Radi. My thought also applies to Masha who speaks Italian fluently and has been living in Italy for some years. So one of her parents could be Italian and he/she passed the citizenship to Masha. Assuming both Radi and Masha are living legally in the EU. That is just a thought and I can be wrong.  

There are many Ukrainians living in Barcelona and Catalonia, maybe 35,000 to 40,000 who are registered with the authorities.  Most arrived between 2000 and 2015, and were initially Schengen visa overstayers.  Most of the overstayers were subsequently given legal status.  There are more women than men, as there are more employment opportunities for women in the service and tourist industries.

Spain needs immigrants.  Its birth rate is very low.  To replace a generation, you need a birth rate of 2.1.  Spain's birth rate is 1.25. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

Radi takes advantage of the last few times she can cook and live naked as she pleases.

This is a great observation and comment that I hadn’t thought so far .. how absolutely right you are with Radi and loving / enjoying being naked in the apartment . Obviously , with the couple there , she will definitely not be able to do so , except if she’s as not caring ( but she is 😬🙄 ) at all like Elian ( and Tesla ) at times . But this is a really great thought that it didn’t cross my mind . Another interesting to watch for as long as Radislava will be trying to find her rhythm and personal “ space “ in the villa . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This is a great observation and comment that I hadn’t thought so far .. how absolutely right you are with Radi and loving / enjoying being naked in the apartment . Obviously , with the couple there , she will definitely not be able to do so , except if she’s as not caring ( but she is 😬🙄 ) at all like Elian ( and Tesla ) at times . But this is a really great thought that it didn’t cross my mind . Another interesting to watch for as long as Radislava will be trying to find her rhythm and personal “ space “ in the villa . 

but most of all, is balotelli will be able to visit her to fuck her in a room?

that will be a big no no from bogdan, why rlc just dont kick nelly and bogdan out, rlc, real life will be so easy after that

Get Out Of Here GIF by Sadie

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moules said:

There are many Ukrainians living in Barcelona and Catalonia, maybe 35,000 to 40,000 who are registered with the authorities.  Most arrived between 2000 and 2015, and were initially Schengen visa overstayers.  Most of the overstayers were subsequently given legal status.  There are more women than men, as there are more employment opportunities for women in the service and tourist industries.

Spain needs immigrants.  Its birth rate is very low.  To replace a generation, you need a birth rate of 2.1.  Spain's birth rate is 1.25. 

Thanks, that is valuable information.  If Radi moved to Spain between 2000 and 2015, she was a young girl and can't take this big step on her own.   As my thought is that Radi and possibly Masha got their European citizenship from one of their parents when they were very young girls.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thanks, that is valuable information.  If Radi moved to Spain between 2000 and 2015, she was a young girl and can't take this big step on her own.   As my thought is that Radi and possibly Masha got their European citizenship from one of their parents when they were very young girls.

I dont know that Radi is a Spanish citizen, she certainly is a legal resident, and is legally allowed to work in Spain and I believe other Schengen counties as well.  Many of the titles in her small library of books are Cyrillic, which would suggest some years of schooling in the Ukraine