B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

54 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She's moving to B4

This could actually be interesting. I can't see Radi interacting much (if at all) with the twins or Nelly, and Nana is losing Viv. We know that Nana likes to attach herself to a "running partner". First Viv, then Tesla then Viv again. Watching a relationship build with Nana and Radi could be interesting and could be what pulls Nana out of her shell. The question is how long will Radi last being that far away from her normal habitat downtown?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

This could actually be interesting. I can't see Radi interacting much (if at all) with the twins or Nelly, and Nana is losing Viv. We know that Nana likes to attach herself to a "running partner". First Viv, then Tesla then Viv again. Watching a relationship build with Nana and Radi could be interesting and could be what pulls Nana out of her shell. The question is how long will Radi last being that far away from her normal habitat downtown?

I don't think Radi is a good fit for B4, I think she would have been much happier if there was room in B2. I have a feeling if Radi is not happy she will leave RLC soon, and after we saw what she is capable of doing, that would be a huge loss for us viewers.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

I think it will be difficult for Radi / Nana to built a relationship , I don’t have reasons but it is just an instinct . However , Radi knows perfectly how to be isolated , I think she will dedicate herself at the pool and at the fitness room ( so many months we were saying that Radi NEEDS the fitness room in the villa ) , I could see due to her current popularity that they also move Mila there or at an ultimate perfect scenario , let’s have N&B out and move Lola and Anna in B4 and shut down the two paying apartments and renovate them ( finally a camera on the roof of B2 ?? 😉

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I think it will be difficult for Radi / Nana to built a relationship , I don’t have reasons but it is just an instinct . However , Radi knows perfectly how to be isolated , I think she will dedicate herself at the pool and at the fitness room ( so many months we were sauif that Radi NEEDS the fitness room in the villa ) , I could see due to her current popularity that they also move Mila there or at an ultimate perfect scenario , let’s have N&B out and move Lola and Anna in B4 and shut down the two paying apartments and renovate them ( finally a camera on the roof of B2 ?? 😉

interesting ! But the script turns to disaster film when it suggests Lola & Anna to B4. Moreover Lola having inaugurated B2 she must assert an intellectual property of the role there.

Nana is very opportunistic and cunning. she will fold down her boy to create views for herself.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

It is a necessity that results from the fact that RLC can no longer find new people, or what is also not unlikely, can no longer afford to pay new people. It's a pretty good indication that the GOV concept, as I explained a long time ago, doesn't really work and probably foreshadows the slow but painful end of RLC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

interesting ! But the script turns to disaster film when it suggests Lola & Anna to B4. Moreover Lola having inaugurated B2 she must assert an intellectual property of the role there.

Nana is very opportunistic and cunning. she will fold down her boy to create views for herself.

At least we have things to speculate till we get an insight very soon of the current RLC’s plans , for sure B4 isn’t closing down 😉 Speculations at the moment are way so much more interesting here to comment than the whatever ( boring ) stuff at RLC . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It is a necessity that results from the fact that RLC can no longer find new people, or what is also not unlikely, can no longer afford to pay new people. It's a pretty good indication that the GOV concept, as I explained a long time ago, doesn't really work and probably foreshadows the slow but painful end of RLC.

Or perhaps it is a simple “ cut cost “ ( only one GOV apartment active rather than 3 - B1/B2 closed - ) and no rental cost due to B4 being owned by RLC.

So much speculation and no one ever really knows what RLC is up too. I myself believe that RLC owns all the apartments and the house on the hill, so they do not have to deal with landlords and contracts, or owners coming in whenever they please to check on their property.

• Like 1