B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

2 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Why  not  move  Radi in with  Mila now  that  Lola is gone? Wouldn't  it  make sense  to have  those  two  together?

First the speculation was that RLC would close B4, now is that they will close B1. 

Nana probably will leave in one month or so. Anna and Lola for what I saw never stayed for more than 2 -3 months so they will need more girls if the pattern repeats this time. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

First the speculation was that RLC would close B4, now is that they will close B1. 

Nana probably will leave in one month or so. Anna and Lola for what I saw never stayed for more than 2 -3 months so they will need more girls if the pattern repeats this time. 

if they got rid of the do nothings they could afford to bring girls over

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

It must be said that from the beginning, the idea of having 4 identical apartments, was bullshit that would not lead to anything good.

Too much the same and too many apartments that always have to be updated months after months to offer something new.

For a long time , the GOV project has been working quite satisfied .. since Covid ruled the world , the weaknesses of managing such a project became obvious and to be honest - as it has proved - RLC didn’t seem to have alternative plans ( I was for months insisting that RLC must have had a plan , I was really wrong with that 😡😡🤬🤬👿👿👿 ) . 

For me , RLC has so many alternatives but for unknown reasons , they want to continue with this concept. It seems clearly that isn’t working 

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For a long time , the GOV project has been working quite satisfied .. since Covid ruled the world , the weaknesses of managing such a project became obvious and to be honest - as it has proved - RLC didn’t seem to have alternative plans ( I was for months insisting that RLC must have had a plan , I was really wrong with that 😡😡🤬🤬👿👿👿 ) . 

For me , RLC has so many alternatives but for unknown reasons , they want to continue with this concept. It seems clearly that isn’t working  

Here's a thought... Close B1, B2 and B5, clean and refurbish the apartments and bring in three more couples or roommates as permanent residents. We know such people live in Barcelona; we had Carla & Yanni and Luna & Zac. Both couples were fun and interesting to watch. Keep B4 as the GOV house with a 60 day rotation. Radi and a roommate or 2 that were friends of hers would be a good way to start.

Then we would have something worth watching.

il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Oui, Comme tout le monde le voit, il semblerait que RLC a du mal à trouver des filles pour occuper les appartements depuis un certain temps. C'est assez rare pour le souligner, mais je n'ai jamais vu autant de chambres libres en même temps... Pourtant on est encore en été, et cette saison, en généraal, semble propice à de nouvelles venues, mais pas cette année...

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So much speculation and no one ever really knows what RLC is up too. I myself believe that RLC owns all the apartments and the house on the hill, so they do not have to deal with landlords and contracts, or owners coming in whenever they please to check on their property.

RLC certainly owns the villa, and Bruno & Gina;s apt.  RLC very likely own B5, given the bathrooms (which are not original).  RLC likely owns B1 and B2  B3, maybe not, given its poor and cheap design.  Martina and Alberto's, maybe not.

Remember, owning these apartments gives RLC 'golden visas' within the Schengen Zone;  for some, that's worth more than the apartments.

They need to make repairs to B1, the bathroom door is rotting.  The bath drain doesn't work properly. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC certainly owns the villa, and Bruno & Gina;s apt.  RLC very likely own B5, given the bathrooms (which are not original).  RLC likely owns B1 and B2  B3, maybe not, given its poor and cheap design.  Martina and Alberto's, maybe not.

Remember, owning these apartments gives RLC 'golden visas' within the Schengen Zone;  for some, that's worth more than the apartments.

They need to make repairs to B1, the bathroom door is rotting.  The bath drain doesn't work properly. 

RLC only leases the apartments.  Most of the places are in Apartment Buildings. The only place that is in its own setting and not an apartment is B#4

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC only leases the apartments.  Most of the places are in Apartment Buildings. The only place that is in its own setting and not an apartment is B#4

too damn funny one mod says they think RLC owns all the apts and the villa another says they only own the villa,and to think we get shit if we speculate lol

• Haha 1