B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

On 9/4/2021 at 10:02 PM, Pete1960 said:

OH & cut out with the'BOLD' type, we all know you are a wanker!

Take it easy on @Alladino,he may have a disease called ''THE  LOOK  AT  ME  SYNDROME''   

To me,it's kind of like a little guy driving a big lifted truck,seems to be making up for a ''short'' coming,,, of some sort.🤣:biggrin:

I just wish Radislava the best of luck and good times no matter where she ends up. I'm sure she can adjust to any environment or situation she is put into, she survived claire & carlos didn't she?:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I just wish Radislava the best of luck and good times no matter where she ends up. I'm sure she can adjust to any environment she is put into.

I hope you are right, but I have a different opinion. We don't know how Radi feels about moving to B4 or if she even had any say in the matter, just told she was moving. I just don't see Radi spending a lot of time with the twins or nelly and Bogdan, and I am sure she would have been much happier living in B2 if they had room for her. I think if Radi is not happy in B4 and feel she is not a good fit or like the location, I don't think she would stay with RLC for long. I hope I am wrong about this, not to mention RLC can't afford to loose more women.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I hope you are right, but I have a different opinion. We don't know how Radi feels about moving to B4 or if she even had any say in the matter, just told she was moving. I just don't see Radi spending a lot of time with the twins or nelly and Bogdan, and I am sure she would have been much happier living in B2 if they had room for her. I think if Radi is not happy in B4 and feel she is not a good fit or like the location, I don't think she would stay with RLC for long. I hope I am wrong about this, not to mention RLC can't afford to loose more women.

For months I see Radi staying in her room. I don't if before the pandemic she used to go out for a walk or something. But at B4 she will have a bigger room and the FR. Most of the time in the week days the Villa has no outsiders so she can walk around naked or in her panties with no problem. She can even make a friendship with Nana.

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For months I see Radi staying in her room. I don't if before the pandemic she used to go out for a walk or something. But at B4 she will have a bigger room and the FR. Most of the time in the week days the Villa has no outsiders so she can walk around naked or in her panties with no problem. She can even make a friendship with Nana.

You have valid points, but I think it all comes down to how Radi feels about living there, and that is something we don't know.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I just wish Radislava the best of luck and good times no matter where she ends up. I'm sure she can adjust to any environment or situation she is put into, she survived claire & carlos didn't she?:biggrin:

Nelly and Bogdan is going to be her biggest challenge so far … 

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We can only be sure for one thing … the villa seems slowly to become the “ shelter “ for the permanent Barcelona residents . 

After Nelly and Bogdan that it is for them now their permanent Barcelona residence since they have moved all of their personal belongings there , it seems that Radislava will be part of a permanent residency there as well . It ended brilliant with Gina , I hope it ends ( or starts to be more precise ) amazing with Radislava too . It will all depend , in my humble opinion , on how the get along with Nelly and Bogdan develops . The twins don’t give a shit about anyone as they have their own agenda and as Barcelona veterans and repeaters have created their one circle of people and doing things , Nana has ( at the moment and I don’t think it is going to change ) a limited and settled “ to do “ list in B4 and it will be for sure interesting how she will be interacting with Radislava , if these two won’t find a common way of getting along , common sense says that it will be hard times for both of them . Nelly’s and Bogdan’s interference with Radislava’s habits and way of acting/ doing things her own style in the villa , it might at the end determine if we are going to watch a “ lately much pleasant and out of the shell “ Radi or we watch once again the isolating in her room Radislava , doing her daily routine things ( fitness , bates , eating ) without any interaction with anyone . For sure , a very interesting experiment for RLC , let’s hope that it works like last year the “ Martina’s experiment “ worked out perfectly . 

1 hour ago, RAGNAR said:

Take it easy on @Alladino,he may have a disease called ''THE  LOOK  AT  ME  SYNDROME''   

To me,it's kind of like a little guy driving a big lifted truck,seems to be making up for a ''short'' coming,,, of some sort.🤣:biggrin:

It helps the reader if you highlight important parts of the text in bold. Since I write only important things, I have no other choice but to highlight everything. 😂

2 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

When BOG learns that he will have to manage the transshipment of the 31 RADI boxes at the villa and in view of the magnitude of the task, it is possible that he entrusts the job to FIOR.

I'm sure he'll manage ok...😏

image.jpeg.ff7cca9fbae9c3c7acfceaf4db763e6a.jpeg

• Haha 6