B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And we can easily name this week , “ Radislava’s week “ … occupying an impressive number of replay top cams ( perhaps the biggest showing no nudity at all 😉 ) at the beginning of the week , to some real emotional reactions earlier this morning and the departure of a person that she truly liked and ending it with this unexpected development and her first “ small “ but “ wonderful “ sexual steps in front of camera .. this is a true voyeuristic moment , finally seeing after many months of waiting and waiting patiently something more from a woman that we have all been wanting to see .. well done and excellent and also kudos to Mila on making her relax and “ dare “ to show on cameras ☺️😌

If that was one thing, it was not a voyeur moment, but just again a bullshit show.

Just wait and see how the two behave tomorrow. Only off prime time and with a few days passed, will it become clear how the two really relate to each other. Smaller guess. The two are not lesbians and not really interested in each other. It is only about the money.

And after this event tonight , looking forward on how the rivalry between the two top camera competitors currently will continue … the answer was obvious during the week , time to see what the all time veteran will think so as all spotlights shine back at her again …😃😃😃😁😁😆 competition can indeed bring some nice watching RLC moments again 😇

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, it was pointed out to me that you can see jack shit now...like me. I forgot...Which makes your criticism about tonight's event even more ridiculous...🤪

Why, it's quite clear what happened today.  It's the same show, the same unreasonable hype as every time RLC pays a few of the girls in GOV to give one of those silly pseudo lesbian shows.

You have noticed that this event takes place exactly one day after Stella's departure, at prime time on Saturday evening, right? Ridiculous is who pays for such hot air.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me it looks like Radi really likes women and Mila is curious. She showed interest with Lola and Anna and now went down, literally, with Radi. 

Mila is known for her preferences , this has been a very “ poor ( unexpectedly 😔 ) “ Mila’s presence so far .. let’s hope that this can trigger some  better days for all of us to watch .. for Radi , today many months of waiting something - even small - have fulfilled ☺️😇

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He claims that he doesn't. But if he actually doesn't, how would he be aware of what has occurred in different apartments at different times when he has posted comments regarding situations that had recently occurred but no one else had posted any comments regarding them at the time. Similar to an earlier comment that he made here claiming that certain situations have occurred with some of the participants, that according to him involved no emotion. 

I think he might be doing, what we call around here, a 'Harley'...😏

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

He claims that he doesn't. But if he actually doesn't, how would he be aware of what has occurred in different apartments at different times when he has posted comments regarding situations that had recently occurred but no one else had posted any comments regarding them at the time. Similar to an earlier comment that he made here claiming that certain situations have occurred with some of the participants, that according to him involved no emotion. 

maybe Harley has shared his great source with him 😁

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Why, it's quite clear what happened today.  It's the same show, the same unreasonable hype as every time RLC pays a few of the girls in GOV to give one of those silly pseudo lesbian shows.

You have noticed that this event takes place exactly one day after Stella's departure, at prime time on Saturday evening, right? Ridiculous is who pays for such hot air.

I can’t tell it is prime time at 01-00-02:00 in Europe .. I consider it around 23:00-01:00 .. maybe for fellow subscribers in USA and Australia , very good that they can watch at “ watchable “ times .. 

Show or not , it doesn’t matter .. Radislava is very erotic with amazing facial pleasure expressions , some that men LOVE to watch .. and watching finally a woman into sexual interactions after many months ( almost 9 to 10 ) , this is worth it all for me tonight 😇

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For the success and unexpected turn of events , we are “ bombing “ the forum red hot and we are at page 35 and the thread hasn’t moved 😂🤣😂🤣this was completely unexpected with the sign of B1 indicating only Radislava as a tenant 😉😉

• Like 2