B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

44 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Who says I watch RLC? I quit again short before Stella moved out, because @Noldusmentioned that she will move out. 😄

Here I am only discussing RLC and the naivety of some of the remaining customer thay have. Do you realize that this overhype is one of the reasons why RLC can operate with so little content? If people were more critical, RLC would have to make an effort in their casting, find better girls who really bring some life into this apartments and not only after two or three months, just before they move out, quickly put on one or two of this silly bullshit shows so that they are invited again and get some bonus money on their account.

I am going through all your posts , you haven’t been fair to the girls tonight in my humble opinion .. first of all , look the reaction here , look at the posts made from so many members and subscribers .. this has been something that nearly everyone appreciated , show or not , people loved it .. it was real , no pushed actions , no fake emotions .. that’s why people reacted with tons of applauding words .. we watched a woman that has been a “ desire” for so many of us , you could have kept your thoughts for when the “volcano lava “ of good feelings while watching and posting here slows down and then perhaps evaluate what we watched and everything ..

I say it also from personal experience here , sometimes we need to know when to “ SHUT UP” 😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t do it carried away by what I watch and trying to keep a play by play description for perhaps guys who can’t watch but you are making the negative comments when the positive posts and reactions are flowing like Mimi’s squirts 😂🤣😂🤣 so , we both need to be more selective perhaps when we talk , but please , let the majority who enjoyed here to finally express their good feelings of something we have enjoyed watching and leave the negativity for another - short to be - time. 

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you my friend...I try my best...🤣

That’s why you are also an appreciated member here by almost everyone ( where’s bud ?? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am going through all your posts , you haven’t been fair to the girls tonight in my humble opinion .. first of all , look the reaction here , look at the posts made from so many members and subscribers .. this has been something that nearly everyone appreciated , show or not , people loved it .. it was real , no pushed actions , no fake emotions .. that’s why people reacted with tons of applauding words .. we watched a woman that has been a “ desire” for so many of us , you could have kept your thoughts for when the “volcano lava “ of good feelings while watching and posting here slows down and then perhaps evaluate what we watched and everything ..

I say it also from personal experience here , sometimes we need to know when to “ SHUT UP” 😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t do it carried away by what I watch and trying to keep a play by play description for perhaps guys who can’t watch but you are making the negative comments when the positive posts and reactions are flowing like Mimi’s squirts 😂🤣😂🤣 so , we both need to be more selective perhaps when we talk , but please , let the majority who enjoyed here to finally express their good feelings of something we have enjoyed watching and leave the negativity for another - short to be - time. 

anyway for aladino everything is a show

metro goldwyn mayer lion GIF