B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Mila is known for her preferences , this has been a very “ poor ( unexpectedly 😔 ) “ Mila’s presence so far .. let’s hope that this can trigger some  better days for all of us to watch .. for Radi , today many months of waiting something - even small - have fulfilled ☺️😇

Think about why nothing has happened all this time until today, when you already realize that it was a show arranged by RLC.

I think, even though it's probably a bit more complicated, RLC is practically about reducing the content as much as possible. Stella is gone, so now there is money for another "performer" in the cast. Just enough to keep people to pay $45, but as little as posible. 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why, it's quite clear what happened today.  It's the same show, the same unreasonable hype as every time RLC pays a few of the girls in GOV to give one of those silly pseudo lesbian shows.

You have noticed that this event takes place exactly one day after Stella's departure, at prime time on Saturday evening, right? Ridiculous is who pays for such hot air.

I'm not a veteran in this site, only watched some videos here and there, but I have to tell you that this was one of the best lesbo shows I've watched of RLC. Much  better than the "massage" and "lesbo orgy" of the past.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If that was one thing, it was not a voyeur moment, but just again a bullshit show.

Just wait and see how the two behave tomorrow. Only off prime time and with a few days passed, will it become clear how the two really relate to each other. Smaller guess. The two are not lesbians and not really interested in each other. It is only about the money.

I don’t mind 😂🤣 I can easily say that even Stella’s departure triggered an eruption of so many months of “ hidden “ and “ lurking “ emotions from Radi .. for me actually , this has played a big role to see this from Radi tonight .. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Think about why nothing has happened all this time until today, when you already realize that it was a show arranged by RLC.

I think, even though it's probably a bit more complicated, RLC is practically about reducing the content as much as possible. Stella is gone, so now there is money for another "performer" in the cast. Just enough to keep people to pay $45, but as little as posible. 😂

It is all fine , at least we have something worth to pay . 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why, it's quite clear what happened today.  It's the same show, the same unreasonable hype as every time RLC pays a few of the girls in GOV to give one of those silly pseudo lesbian shows.

You have noticed that this event takes place exactly one day after Stella's departure, at prime time on Saturday evening, right? Ridiculous is who pays for such hot air.

Oh I don't know maybe 50,000 or so voyeurs all around the world.

I will say this, I too do not like the shows, but this was not a show. No booze involved. Lots of hugging and kissing. Genuine passion and loving caresses. The fact that they are continuing to try hard to please each other, and that have been acting like the energizer bunny for nearly 2 hours. In my eyes this has been brewing for a little while now. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm not a veteran in this site, only watched some videos here and there, but I have to tell you that this was one of the best lesbo shows I've watched of RLC. Much  better than the "massage" and "lesbo orgy" of the past.

INMHO! If it was all fake they could have stoped 45 minutes ago and most would have been satisfied.

So it seems to me that they are really enjoying themselves.:wink:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Oh I don't know maybe 50,000 or so voyeurs all around the world.

I will say this, I too do not like the shows, but this was not a show. No booze involved. Lots of hugging a kissing. Genuine passion and loving caresses. The fact that they are continuing to try hard to please each other, and that have been acting like the energizer bunny for nearly 2 hours. In my eyes this has been brewing for a little while now. 

Very nicely said from someone who “ calls “ it very strict many times 😇

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think you have some valid points, but you bang on about them all the fucking time. I agree that most of the  events are shows, but some are a lot more than that, and they've gotta be taken at face value...which is impossible when you can't see them...

I can't watch them now but, not wanting to sound like Harley, but I have it good authority that tonight's show was pretty genuine...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Something like this only becomes genuinely good when it really means something to the people involved. These pseudo lesbian shows are an easy way for RLC to generate a lot of hype, but they lack real emotions.

In the past, in some of the Russian apartments, there were people in real relationships, with real friends, who really lived in the apartments, also with some more extrem events. This canned pseudo-lesbian shows that RLC produces like in an assembly line are lifeless and inauthentic. Wait a few days and see how they relate to each other outside of these show events. Then you will see what I mean.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

INMHO! If it was all fake the could have stoped 45 minutes ago and most would have been satisfied.

So it seems to me that they are really enjoying themselves.:wink:

One good post after the other , exactly that 😇

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Something like this only becomes genuinely good when it really means something to the people involved. These pseudo lesbian shows are an easy way for RLC to generate a lot of hype.

In the past, in some of the Russian apartments, there were people in real relationships, with real friends, who really lived in the apartments, also with some more extrem events. This canned pseudo-lesbian shows that RLC produces like in an assembly line are lifeless and inauthentic. Wait a few days and see how they relate to each other outside of these show events. Then you will see what I mean.

I don't expect this to end in marriage, but I believe it will end in a good friendship.