B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh I don't know maybe 50,000 or so voyeurs all around the world.

I will say this, I too do not like the shows, but this was not a show. No booze involved. Lots of hugging and kissing. Genuine passion and loving caresses. The fact that they are continuing to try hard to please each other, and that have been acting like the energizer bunny for nearly 2 hours. In my eyes this has been brewing for a little while now. 

Just wait and see, maybe until the next morning. If there is really something between the two, it will most likely still be the case outside of prime time?

Everything so ridiculous. Just like Leora and Malia, where I read the same shit about the best genuine sex and the girls the next day behave as if nothing happened, no proximity never really anything spontaneously, etc.

That is the big difference to genuine couples or even short-term acquaintances (no matter if lesbian or not), the attraction is not based on prime time.

Radi has been an unexplored bomb for a long time.
She has clearly signaled that she is interested in girls.
She probably fell in love with Stella, but Stella was not interested in going further than a little cuddle on the couch.

We know from before that Mila is also in to girls (can not remember seeing her with any guys)
So this has developed in the last days after they met

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Something like this only becomes genuinely good when it really means something to the people involved. These pseudo lesbian shows are an easy way for RLC to generate a lot of hype.

In the past, in some of the Russian apartments, there were people in real relationships, with real friends, who really lived in the apartments, also with some more extrem events. This canned pseudo-lesbian shows that RLC produces like in an assembly line are lifeless and inauthentic. Wait a few days and see how they relate to each other outside of these show events. Then you will see what I mean.

As you know ( and I know you agree as you are a modern person with your ideas ) , we have in life the famous “ one night stands “ … I don’t understand why can’t we categorize this today at this category .. 

Nobody  knows if it happens again , actually my pleasure is completely satisfied watching a “ desired “ - in many aspects - woman like Radislava interact sexually , this really happened . It wasn’t pure lesbian sex like Martina ( we still have time later when they lay down on bed 😉😉😋😋 ) and Nelly but it was very sensational and erotic , it has been really great to watch and I say this that I am not fun of lesbian things .. but it has been super pleasure to watch . 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well...most anyway 😉

Yes ☺️ But it is good also that there are the counter arguments which make it nice to interact and read all opinions without insults 😇

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Radi has been an unexplored bomb for a long time.
She has clearly signaled that she is interested in girls.
She probably fell in love with Stella, but Stella was not interested in going further than a little cuddle on the couch.

We know from before that Mila is also in to girls (can not remember seeing her with any guys)
So this has developed in the last days after they met

Very good analysis from the timekeeper ☺️😇👏👏

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They really need to take it to the bedroom, and settle any doubts...

Says a man who can see fuck all, but my good source tells me...😏

Even without being able to watch , you have treated the other posters and also the tenants with respect of their contribution ☺️

• Thanks 1