B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #40 (September)

Call me s strange guy 😂🤣😵😵💫😵💫but this moment of Radi taking away and putting on away later the sock of Mila , this tells a lot of how much you want to take care completely of someone .. Magnificent special moment ( apologies to all , just a personal comment and thought here 😬😬

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, curious101 said:

Okay, thanks for the help. but don't I still have to highlight the text copy it and paste it in  Goggle to translate it?

No. Pick a language and all of the posts will be translated automatically for you. By the way, if you want English, I've found that it only appears as an option after you've picked another language first.

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

And we can easily name this week , “ Radislava’s week “ … occupying an impressive number of replay top cams ( perhaps the biggest showing no nudity at all 😉 ) at the beginning of the week , to some real emotional reactions earlier this morning and the departure of a person that she truly liked and ending it with this unexpected development and her first “ small “ but “ wonderful “ sexual steps in front of camera .. this is a true voyeuristic moment , finally seeing after many months of waiting and waiting patiently something more from a woman that we have all been wanting to see .. well done and excellent and also kudos to Mila on making her relax and “ dare “ to show on cameras ☺️😌

Agree! but it's not because Radi has been amazing... is because ppor content of the rest of participants 😞

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

Agree! but it's not because Radi has been amazing... is because ppor content of the rest of participants 😞

In fact, yesterday most of the participants were already asleep or doing nothing or had gone out. For people like Radi yesterday, and Leora probably tomorrow if not tonight, it's easy to be among the top cams if everyone else is asleep at 10pm or not at home.

Not to mention that B1 will probably be closed. I don't think, and it wouldn't be logical, to keep it open just for Radi. Either they transfer B2 to B1 and close B2 or they close B1 and put Radi in place of Vivi in B4.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am going through all your posts , you haven’t been fair to the girls tonight in my humble opinion .. first of all , look the reaction here , look at the posts made from so many members and subscribers .. this has been something that nearly everyone appreciated , show or not , people loved it .. it was real , no pushed actions , no fake emotions .. that’s why people reacted with tons of applauding words .. we watched a woman that has been a “ desire” for so many of us , you could have kept your thoughts for when the “volcano lava “ of good feelings while watching and posting here slows down and then perhaps evaluate what we watched and everything ..

I say it also from personal experience here , sometimes we need to know when to “ SHUT UP” 😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t do it carried away by what I watch and trying to keep a play by play description for perhaps guys who can’t watch but you are making the negative comments when the positive posts and reactions are flowing like Mimi’s squirts 😂🤣😂🤣 so , we both need to be more selective perhaps when we talk , but please , let the majority who enjoyed here to finally express their good feelings of something we have enjoyed watching and leave the negativity for another - short to be - time. 

It's a little like being in church for the Sunday sermon. There, the chance of running into an atheist is not very high, not because there are no atheists in this world at all, but because that is not the place and time for them to normaly spend there time. To say, look, here are a lot of people who firmly believe in God, so they must be right, is completely flawed logic. Just as it is completely silly logic to believe that an objective assessment is possible from the people who still pay for RLC despite the poor quality.

I'm telling you, wait a few days. See if they sleep in the same bed, look for proximity even outside of prime time, etc. Do they kiss regularly, or not at all? Especially with new couples (no matter if long or just short term), there are quite clear signs that you just have to try to evaluate objectively. If these are missing, it should be clear to you that it was nothing more than a show at prime time.  If I were you, I would ask myself first and foremost about the timing. Why, of all times, one day after Stella's departure? Doesn't that seem strange to you at all?

I'm pretty sure it was the typical pseudo lesbian bullshit show, simply because that's what's usually on RLC.  Once again, you think it's all real. We will be smarter in a few days. Too bad we can't place a bet on it.