B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

40 minutes ago, Hinkboll said:

Regarding Lia and Mia. Has anyone ever seen them do anything slightly erotic ? Not to talk about having sex with anyone , either together or separately ? 

Their idea of erotic is to strip to their panties and strike what they think is an erotic look while staring at their phones or computer. Sometimes they mix it up by strutting around like a half-price fashion model. What they (and RLC) don't realize is that their "eroticism" only exists in their heads and anybody that has watched them before has no patience for their useless shows today. And inviting the useless guy over just makes it more clear that they are just acting for the views and will never do anything real.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Their idea of erotic is to strip to their panties and strike what they think is an erotic look while staring at their phones or computer. Sometimes they mix it up by strutting around like a half-price fashion model. What they (and RLC) don't realize is that their "eroticism" only exists in their heads and anybody that has watched them before has no patience for their useless shows today. And inviting the useless guy over just makes it more clear that they are just acting for the views and will never do anything real.

wow u describe it much better than me,ty

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vivian … as I have said , she was a fantastic addition , alongside Nana and the two crazy and incredible ones , Tesla and Elian , they brought this wonderful new refreshed air that RLC desperately needed ….till it all collapsed .. it was like someone “ damned “ the newcomers and didn’t allow them to fully develop their character and personalities to the audience . 

Yes , Tesla and Elian were contracted for short term staying , at least we got to see a bit more of Tesla . Elian and Tesla could have given some extreme fun moments in the villa , unless the very early incident and Bogdan bringing them in order wasn’t happening . A single Bogdan , being seduced by Elian on that day , it would have all been turned out differently . Then , Tesla and the leaked video which affected all of the remaining newcomers stay( Nana that still resides , I believe she’s definitely thinking of that before doing more on cameras , even if she hasn’t shown signs of wanting to expose more herself ) and going back to Vivian , how disappointing , making her way to Barcelona , big dreams to make some good money and enjoy a fantastic summer with one of her best friends , only to find out that she got pregnant ( my idea is that she left Ukraine without knowing it and that she was for a long term staying , therefore , it must have been a surprise when she found out ) and need to adjust things while  staying in Barcelona . 

I will repeat again that since I consider  her a 3rd RLC generation tenant ( Amalia ➡️ Pam - Vivian ) , I am sure she would have done more things on camera without hesitation . She was for sure strange at times , she seemed to have her own rules on how she wishes to be exposed on cameras and I think this shows a strong personality as she didn’t let herself be driven by the masses opinions and also the way the other girls wanted to have things at certain moments .

She will be missed for some time , but knowing that the best times for her are about to come with the arrival of her child , there’s nothing more to wish than all the very best with a super healthy and prosperous life for the future . Happy she escapes the cameras world and she goes back to a more “ normal “ way of living and I hope we see her somehow during the course of time visiting any girl if she ever returns to Barcelona again ( just a quick couple of hours cameo in 3-4 years , i think it could be possible ) 

Time will tell what happens , all the best to wonderful Vivian 😇☺️

Another book. Who can actually read all of this? Not me. What is wrong with you? 🙄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Another book. Who can actually read all of this? Not me. What is wrong with you? 🙄

With DD, I have learned how to skim his posts and key in on the point. It is almost always worth it to read what he says, because he makes some good points from the view of the Southern European culture, that you and I (as Americans) may not have thought of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

With DD, I have learned how to skim his posts and key in on the point. It is almost always worth it to read what he says, because he makes some good points from the view of the Southern European culture, that you and I (as Americans) may not have thought of.

I just look at the length of it and skip over it.

• Like 1