B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

So sad to me. 

Sipping coffee this morning wondering mindless thoughts.  Like when a post such as mine gets a SAD emoji ... does it mean that person is sad too?   Or is it what I call a "Harley Sad" which means he thinks I am a pathetic soul?  I must have gotten a hundred of those from HFB.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Sipping coffee this morning wondering mindless thoughts.  Like when a post such as mine gets a SAD emoji ... does it mean that person is sad too?   Or is it what I call a "Harley Sad" which means he thinks I am a pathetic soul?  I must have gotten a hundred of those from HFB.

a question I have also asked, one post sugessted I was bonkers for wondering why I took any notice of an emoji. Ok I actually explained my post to the emoji which is a bit nuts. But worry not, you are not alone !!

34 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Looking at the people that did the SAD's, I would say that from their usual posting history, that they are sad with you. As are the majority of the comments. Viv was a sweet girl who was in the wrong place at the wrong time of her life. If she had been here "non-pregnant" I am sure we would have seen an entirely different stay. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

If you've gotten hundreds of "sads" from HFB since February, he must read all your posts. That's one way to look at it.:wink:

• Like 1

Vivian … as I have said , she was a fantastic addition , alongside Nana and the two crazy and incredible ones , Tesla and Elian , they brought this wonderful new refreshed air that RLC desperately needed ….till it all collapsed .. it was like someone “ damned “ the newcomers and didn’t allow them to fully develop their character and personalities to the audience . 

Yes , Tesla and Elian were contracted for short term staying , at least we got to see a bit more of Tesla . Elian and Tesla could have given some extreme fun moments in the villa , unless the very early incident and Bogdan bringing them in order wasn’t happening . A single Bogdan , being seduced by Elian on that day , it would have all been turned out differently . Then , Tesla and the leaked video which affected all of the remaining newcomers stay( Nana that still resides , I believe she’s definitely thinking of that before doing more on cameras , even if she hasn’t shown signs of wanting to expose more herself ) and going back to Vivian , how disappointing , making her way to Barcelona , big dreams to make some good money and enjoy a fantastic summer with one of her best friends , only to find out that she got pregnant ( my idea is that she left Ukraine without knowing it and that she was for a long term staying , therefore , it must have been a surprise when she found out ) and need to adjust things while  staying in Barcelona . 

I will repeat again that since I consider  her a 3rd RLC generation tenant ( Amalia ➡️ Pam - Vivian ) , I am sure she would have done more things on camera without hesitation . She was for sure strange at times , she seemed to have her own rules on how she wishes to be exposed on cameras and I think this shows a strong personality as she didn’t let herself be driven by the masses opinions and also the way the other girls wanted to have things at certain moments .

She will be missed for some time , but knowing that the best times for her are about to come with the arrival of her child , there’s nothing more to wish than all the very best with a super healthy and prosperous life for the future . Happy she escapes the cameras world and she goes back to a more “ normal “ way of living and I hope we see her somehow during the course of time visiting any girl if she ever returns to Barcelona again ( just a quick couple of hours cameo in 3-4 years , i think it could be possible ) 

Time will tell what happens , all the best to wonderful Vivian 😇☺️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hinkboll said:

Regarding Lia and Mia. Has anyone ever seen them do anything slightly erotic ? Not to talk about having sex with anyone , either together or separately ? 

Only bates alone. Some times one wash the other wile taking a bath. I think they try making some kind erotic, but maybe is only in my head.

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vivian … as I have said , she was a fantastic addition , alongside Nana and the two crazy and incredible ones , Tesla and Elian , they brought this wonderful new refreshed air that RLC desperately needed ….till it all collapsed .. it was like someone “ damned “ the newcomers and didn’t allow them to fully develop their character and personalities to the audience . 

Yes , Tesla and Elian were contracted for short term staying , at least we got to see a bit more of Tesla . Elian and Tesla could have given some extreme fun moments in the villa , unless the very early incident and Bogdan bringing them in order wasn’t happening . A single Bogdan , being seduced by Elian on that day , it would have all been turned out differently . Then , Tesla and the leaked video which affected all of the remaining newcomers stay( Nana that still resides , I believe she’s definitely thinking of that before doing more on cameras , even if she hasn’t shown signs of wanting to expose more herself ) and going back to Vivian , how disappointing , making her way to Barcelona , big dreams to make some good money and enjoy a fantastic summer with one of her best friends , only to find out that she got pregnant ( my idea is that she left Ukraine without knowing it and that she was for a long term staying , therefore , it must have been a surprise when she found out ) and need to adjust things while  staying in Barcelona . 

I will repeat again that since I consider  her a 3rd RLC generation tenant ( Amalia ➡️ Pam - Vivian ) , I am sure she would have done more things on camera without hesitation . She was for sure strange at times , she seemed to have her own rules on how she wishes to be exposed on cameras and I think this shows a strong personality as she didn’t let herself be driven by the masses opinions and also the way the other girls wanted to have things at certain moments .

She will be missed for some time , but knowing that the best times for her are about to come with the arrival of her child , there’s nothing more to wish than all the very best with a super healthy and prosperous life for the future . Happy she escapes the cameras world and she goes back to a more “ normal “ way of living and I hope we see her somehow during the course of time visiting any girl if she ever returns to Barcelona again ( just a quick couple of hours cameo in 3-4 years , i think it could be possible ) 

Time will tell what happens , all the best to wonderful Vivian 😇☺️

Wait Elian manage to seduce Bog? What happened? He blocked or Nelly? I wasn't following the Villa at the time.

6 minutes ago, Hinkboll said:

Regarding Lia and Mia. Has anyone ever seen them do anything slightly erotic ? Not to talk about having sex with anyone , either together or separately ? 

what the twins find erotic is to strike a pose so u are not going to get more than that

strike a pose madonna GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1