B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No. For what I've counted is the third time she does in daylight. In nv she did more. Last time she did covered was with the dildo. If I didn't miss anything.

Third time? You are way off. She has done at least 12 open bates in daylight. A total of 34 bates since her arrival. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Sipping coffee this morning wondering mindless thoughts.  Like when a post such as mine gets a SAD emoji ... does it mean that person is sad too?   Or is it what I call a "Harley Sad" which means he thinks I am a pathetic soul?  I must have gotten a hundred of those from HFB.

one was from me and it's because I'm sad to see Vivian go I really liked her.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Wait Elian manage to seduce Bog? What happened? He blocked or Nelly? I wasn't following the Villa at the time.

She was drunk with Tesla on her third or fourth day with Tesla , enjoying totally naked the villa and the facilities . Trying to masturbate everywhere , Elian and Tesla fingering and licking one another everywhere 😂🤣 Bogdan was at the pool with them , both naked , throwing Bogdan in the pool and the opposite . Then Elian would kind of “ hunt “ Bogdan anywhere , till a very close encounter in the LR where she was completely naked next to him , lots of bla bla but nothing happened , Bogdan always more than faithful to his wife while I think on that day she was having fun with Martina . After that day , we never saw again craziness at this extent from both of them , on the contrary , it seems that they were both “ advised “  that they should “ chill out “ a bit because they were too loud and the neighbors complained… it was the beginning of a downfall of events happening without much tense in the villa .. till the point we have been left now , one year after the big renovation and closing of the villa with a couple that most people are tired to watch and one girl … what can I say 😔 let’s hope Radi brings a different feeling .. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Patience my friend.  The new Radi is on the way ...  

Time  to re-up those subs!!!

When I see new faces in B1, B2, B5 and life in B4 I will consider, but right now I'm not upgrading beyond basic.

And I do mean new faces, not a return of the people we got tired of on their last visit. They are never as good the 2nd or 3rd (Lola, Anna, Mila, Teresa. And my opinion of the Twins earlier) time. Of all 9 GOV/COV girls the only ones doing anything are Radi, Nana, Hanna with the benefit of the doubt to Mila if she's not at home in B2). Hanna is not a favorite, but at least she has a pulse.

• Haha 1