B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

God damnit these departures are a bit gut wrenching.  So sad to me.  Vivian wasn't even very interesting to me although you could sign me up for the subgroup that thought her breasts were marvelous.  I love her perfectly round dark nipples.  But to leave at 3AM like this, is so sad.  I know she probably has a 6AM flight or something like that.

I know this post will draw several "good riddance" replies.  I get it guys.  But it is still sad.

Radislava's Tomato Fest in B#1 should be coming to and end soon as well.  :biggrin:

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Radislava's Tomato Fest in B#1 should be coming to and end soon as well.  :biggrin:

She will soon finish packing, but it will take a couple of days to move everything to B4 🙂

• Haha 4

Vivian, thank you for making the summer fun.

I know it's been a a long strange one for you but you tried to enjoy yourself and made a couple of new friends along the way.

I bet you are happy to be headed home and have been trying to keep you and your baby safe as the pandemic is very much still a part of life everywhere.

I know you will be a good mom, don't be too hard on yourself, it's not easy.

I will pray for your safe travels and wish you nothing but great memories in your new life away from the RLC fishbowl.

Thanks for sharing as much of you as you did ....beijos.. stay safe,beautiful

❤️  Charlie

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Vivi in my opinion was a big regret. She never had a chance to prove herself an interesting girl other than a few times she masturbated. It may have been because she was pregnant or because of her character but if we go and see it is not that she did anything more than the twins. She had potential, just a pity she got pregnant before joining rlc (speaking in terms of rlc, getting pregnant is a death sentence if you plan on staying long).

A great pity.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Farewell Viv - I enjoyed your time in the Villa, and I hope you travel safely. Enjoy Motherhood, and the rest of your life. Maybe RLC was not really suited to you, but you kept going and for that, I applaud you.

Best of luck for the future 🧡🙏😀

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Vivi in my opinion was a big regret. She never had a chance to prove herself an interesting girl other than a few times she masturbated. It may have been because she was pregnant or because of her character but if we go and see it is not that she did anything more than the twins. She had potential, just a pity she got pregnant before joining rlc (speaking in terms of rlc, getting pregnant is a death sentence if you plan on staying long).

A great pity.

It was a pity, but maybe not really 'her thing'? I remember her first RLC event, a party in B1, and she came with Pam, her best buddy. Over the evening Carlos dropped his trousers to do a Village People' duo with Ant. Claire spent most of the night trying to get into Radis pants. Viv sat there with an exprression of horror, amusement and ''Pam, WTF have you got me into here?'' It was one of the funnier RLC moments for me !!😁

• Like 5