B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #97 (September)

1 hour ago, maximus said:

RLC is duidelijk aan het uitdunnen. Als ze daar niet snel wat vers bloed in stoppen, denk ik dat ik mijn abonnement opzeg.  

Denken ?????

maximus , ik ben het ZEKER .

Dat ik het ga opzeggen

Just get rid of Nelly/Bogdan, bring new girls ONLY , and the fun will be back !  I'm sure of that ... I think Bogdan has a major influence on the girls ... See what happened with Elian and Tesla !  The fun and craziness were back in the Villa , then he made that stopped !  Result:  the funny girls are all gone ... And they brought back girls like the twins ( Nice girls but do absolutely NOTHING and put them in the big master bedroom upstairs, where we could have fun with girls who want to have fun ... they could have put the twins in the big bedroom downstairs ( 3.01-02-03 ), would have been enough for they give us as entertainment ... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just get rid of Nelly/Bogdan, bring new girls ONLY , and the fun will be back !  I'm sure of that ... I think Bogdan has a major influence on the girls ... See what happened with Elian and Tesla !  The fun and craziness were back in the Villa , then he made that stopped !  Result:  the funny girls are all gone ... And they brought back girls like the twins ( Nice girls but do absolutely NOTHING and put them in the big master bedroom upstairs, where we could have fun with girls who want to have fun ... they could have put the twins in the big bedroom downstairs ( 3.01-02-03 ), would have been enough for they give us as entertainment ... 

you take Bogdan as an excuse but he has nothing to do with what you want to prove, if the girls changed their behavior it was because of other events, like the neighbors who were ready to file a complaint with the police by example

it's a bit easy to point the finger at Bogdan when the only thing we could fault him for is being helpful with everyone

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you take Bogdan as an excuse but he has nothing to do with what you want to prove, if the girls changed their behavior it was because of other events, like the neighbors who were ready to file a complaint with the police by example

it's a bit easy to point the finger at Bogdan when the only thing we could fault him for is being helpful with everyone

It is quite a coïncidence that just he talked to the girls, fun stopped !  He MUST leave , period !  Then we'll have fun like we used to have in the 2017-2018-2019 !! 

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is quite a coïncidence that just he talked to the girls, fun stopped !  He MUST leave , period !  Then we'll have fun like we used to have in the 2017-2018-2019 !! 

normal that he speaks with the girls seen on it is him who had to deal with the problem and apologize to the neighbors

Any normal person would have reacted exactly the same as him using the right brain.

Now you might have preferred the police to get involved in this thing, evicting the girls and shutting down B4, all so you could have your 5 minutes of fun?

We talk about real life and our actions can have consequences, we are in a difficult period where any deviation is not allowed, otherwise it is back home and bye bye vacation, especially for people like them who only have tourist visas

In 2017, 2018, 2019, no covid and maybe no neighbors too

Maybe one day you can understand that 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

After 1 and a half month i've registered to RLC. I must say, it's pretty boring. All apartments. But B4 is pinnacle. I've been fan of the twins from beginning, same age as mine, pretty good looking by my opinion. But i'm sick of them. They are doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Just sleep, eat, watching films and sometimes going shopping. I was thinking that i will never get tired of seeing them bateing. But they've managed to that! I've considered myself as a "nolifer", you know just going to work every day, doing some sports/exercise, inviting friends over, throwing some party. Just a normal life. But compared to the twins, i'm living a enjoyable life. But on the other hand, they clever enough to earn money for doing absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maximus said:

RLC is definitely thinning out.  If they don't put some fresh blood in there soon, I think I will be cancelling my subscription.  

3 hours ago, 007DM said:

Think?????

maximus , I AM SURE .

That I'm going to cancel it

Good for you guy's.          Happy Thumbs GIF by Cultura

• Like 1