B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

Je pense que pseudo la relation entre Radi et Mila n'est qu'un stratagème pour amuser la galerie. Il ne se passe rien sur RLC et certains font semblant pour nier leur dépendance...

Il est temps que les suiveurs de RLC fassent une action commune en arrêtant tous leur abonnement pour faire bouger quelque chose... 

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tbh her room in B1 always looked like she'd been broken into...😏

That is true her room was small and cluttered, but so far she is using just the essential things. Most people when they move make it a priority to get the new place unpacked and set up. Maybe she knows she will be moving back to B1 when renovations are done soon.

6 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

That is true her room was small and cluttered, but so far she is using just the essential things. Most people when they move make it a priority to get the new place unpacked and set up. Maybe she knows she will be moving back to B1 when renovations are done soon.

I might be wrong but I don't think she's gonna move back to B1...she wouldn't have been as upset as she was if it was just short term. My guess is that they have other plans for B1. She's more likely to leave the project, and live with her mam again in Barca...if she can sort out the relevant paperwork...unless she comes around and accepting B4...It's not that much of a dive, is it?...😏

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I might be wrong but I don't think she's gonna move back to B1...she wouldn't have been as upset as she was if it was just short term. My guess is that they have other plans for B1. She's more likely to leave the project, and live with her mam again in Barca...if she can sort out the relevant paperwork...unless she comes around and accepting B4...It's not that much of a dive, is it?...😏

I agree the villa has some good things about it for the summer months, the location may not be too good in the winter. I also thought she might go live with her mom if things don't work out for her at the villa. I just thought it was an interesting choice of words by RLC when they said Radislava's apartment was going to be renovated.