B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Wadya go an do that for, I was just getting started.  Some of my best material yet to be delivered and I am denied.  :cool:

Told him yesterday to knock it off and today he comes back and does the exact same thing.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Told him yesterday to knock it off and today he comes back and does the exact same thing.  

In that case Stone, I'm gonna get in my car, drive down the 401 and buy you a beer...lest you go fucking bamando on my sorry ass.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Wadya go an do that for, I was just getting started.  Some of my best material yet to be delivered and I am denied.  :cool:

I was just starting to warm up, but it wasn't the right thread and SC has spoilt my night...😏

Seriously though...did anyone really know where he was coming from? He wasn't even posting on his precious Leora's thread...🥴
I'm not a fan of her, but praise your girl and leave the others alone...everyone to there own...Maybe he's a closet Radi fan and has shot himself in the foot by overdoing it...😏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was just starting to warm up, but it wasn't the right thread and SC has spoilt my night...😏

Seriously though...did anyone really know where he was coming from? He wasn't even posting on his precious Leora's thread...🥴
I'm not a fan of her, but praise your girl and leave the others alone...everyone to there own...Maybe he's a closet Radi fan and has shot himself in the foot by overdoing it...😏

Fuck every one of you...Martina rules!!!!!! :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, valdemar said:

How radislava is going to transport her shit of 200 pillows and other stuff to Russia or Ukraine?

She only needs to take her things to her mama’s apartment in Barcelona .. her apartment in Russia isn’t any more existing , it was completely burned ..

• Upvote 2

Pity I can’t also see my post that i told Montreal that he is running out of time if he continues 😂🤣 just a couple of hours ago .. anyway , that was a good call so we get some piece here again ☺️

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pity I can’t also see my post that i told Montreal that he is running out of time if he continues 😂🤣 just a couple of hours ago .. anyway , that was a good call so we get some piece here again ☺️

Apparently he didn't see it either...🤣

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She only needs to take her things to her mama’s apartment in Barcelona .. her apartment in Russia isn’t any more existing , it was completely burned ..

I got burned out of an apartment when I was her age, trust me there is nothing that sucks worse than waking up in the middle of the night with flames in your window.  Then you have to try to replace virtually single thing you own.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

He will try to come back under a different name/email. He wasn't important enough to bother banning an IP. He'll try to lay low but the leopard always shows his stripes...or something like that.

He said he has been watching RLC for years, but his CC account was just created at the end of August. He will be back under a different name.