B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #98 (September)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi and Mila showering together.

It could be another passionate night between the two ladies, and I think that would be good for Radi after the stressful day she had yesterday. I can't help thinking if RLC had said to Radi her move to the villa was temporary until renovations were complete and then she would be going back there, I don't think she would have been that upset if that were the case. I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Here is something .. for reasons I have explained just some days after Radislava joined RLC , i consider myself a simple fan of hers and not a hardcore / extreme fan . But , comparing the girls we have watched the last year or so , i consider her an “‘aristocrat “‘ thinking about the others . Her wardrobe , her style , her decoration thoughts , her way of having this lifestyle , I find it a true and absolute personal way of having her life happening . 

A selfish thought I admit , but for sure a woman with class and pure femininity and endless sexuality . 

Hi ddhm,

I think you're right about her. To be honest I never paid much attention to Radi, not because I didn't like her, but I was just into other apartments more. But then I watched her interaction with Martina at a party in Radi's apartment and was pleasanty surprised that they seemed to get along fine...lots of convsersation between them. I'm sure her ability to speak Spanish helped. I think Radi can be a bit shy or introverted but I think someone like Martina can "open" her up a bit. i think of Martina as a "classy" woman also so I think there could be a possible friendship there in the future...but of course that is pure speculation and probably not going to happen as that would require Martina to travel to B4, and or course with Nelly there, well, that would make things tough. I just think that Radi needs some simply nice, decent, caring, and classy women to help her through these tough times for her as she does seem to be a bit overly sensitive. It really did bother me that the current B4 women did not even seem to take time to welcome her yesterday...they actually appeared to "shun" her...that just seemed very rude to me. Hopefully that changes. Anyway, thanks again for your insight.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Il y a 1 heure, BSMontréal a dit :

Non mais qu'est-ce que tu comprends pas ? Que tu bandes sur une fille pour ne pas la nommer, le radis, qui copie les autres filles depuis son arrivée et principalement Leora. C'est C'est tout... N'ai plus rien à rajouter... Branlé vous sur le radis n'en ai rien à foutre...

Nous comprenons que vous aimez Leora à la folie, mais vous savez que Leora comme Radislava et les autres locataires de RLC ont accès aux messages de tout le monde. Pourtant, ici depuis quelques jours, tu engages Léora à sa place dans un conflit qu'elle ne t'a pas demandé, et ce genre de choisi, malgré que tu l'aimes, tu salis son nom en lui attribuant une hypothétique jalousie, et peut-être c'est elle à la fin qui demandea de vous faire taire. Ce n'est certainement pas ce que vous voulez. Alors évitez donc de vous mêler de choses qui ne vous concernent pas, Leora est suffisamment intelligente, et c'est une de ses qualités que nous reconnaissons tous en elle, pour mener son bateau comme elle le souhaite, ainsi que Radislava qui vit sa vie, comme elle le souhaite sur RLC, et si vous voyez des similitudes entre le mode de vie de Radislava et celui de Leora, alors vous devriez l'aimer. Mais que cela vous plaise ou non, Radislava ne changera jamais son mode de vie pour penser y pense, et Leora non plus. Et aujourd'hui, pour le plus grand nombre, il suffit de voir les commentaires depuis plusieurs jours sur ces fils de discussion, nous sommes heureux que Leora et Radislava soient toujours présents sur RLC. Alors, Calmos.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So I hear that Nana will be off cam again tomorrow with her new play toy Bogless. Nana is a complete waste of time and should do all you viewers a favor and pack her sh @ t and head home. What a waste she has proven to be!

Well i did hear she gave a kid blue-balls,so that's worth something.:biggrin: 

R.eb73b5249331784de35906c9e341f499?rik=JNaX8NygO5GcbA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 1