Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0300 the cutest thing tonight on RLC. Her dog sleeping on her bed.

yes you right but the scenario tonight, Martina is suppose to come back drunk (that is not in the scenario but she drink when she out) and will try to make Alberto to fuck her and you will see, if possible, that she have some lipstick around her nipples....this is to provoke a lot questions in the forum...let see if Martina will follow the scenario because when she drunk, she do thin her own way...

1 minute ago, girlsfun said:

yes you right but the scenario tonight, Martina is suppose to come back drunk (that is not in the scenario but she drink when she out) and will try to make Alberto to fuck her and you will see, if possible, that she have some lipstick around her nipples....this is to provoke a lot questions in the forum...let see if Martina will follow the scenario because when she drunk, she do thin her own way...

I would be interested and completely satisfied to see Martina fuck her little friend that stays the night. Now that would be a voyeurs delight and cause so many to pull the trigger and to subscribe to RLC. Well I guess we can all fantasize and speculate cant we ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So I like to know why is RLC  not happy with Bogdan ? He has been a good admin for them ? Tajing care of so much and keeping all happy.

He didn't manage the change of girls 'right' in the last few months, the villa is lousing a lot of attention, so less $$$ for RLC. His there to secure the place for the girls and apply the scenarios of show that is plan. By the way, you can see that sometime, almost at the same time, girls do some show....   

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would be interested and completely satisfied to see Martina fuck her little friend that stays the night. Now that would be a voyeurs delight and cause so many to pull the trigger and to subscribe to RLC. Well I guess we can all fantasize and speculate cant we ?

There were some exchange about that with the writers, RLC approach her and ask if she want to make some money under the 'care' of Martina but the last bad episode of her own life, they decide not to push it, sorry, maybe later. 

2 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

There were some exchange about that with the writers, RLC approach her and ask if she want to make some money under the 'care' of Martina but the last bad episode of her own life, they decide not to push it, sorry, maybe later. 

RLC has writers, so that would mean everything that happens is scripted !!! Is that what you are implying ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

He didn't manage the change of girls 'right' in the last few months, the villa is lousing a lot of attention, so less $$$ for RLC. His there to secure the place for the girls and apply the scenarios of show that is plan. By the way, you can see that sometime, almost at the same time, girls do some show....   

sorry to break your bubble, but Bogdan does not decide anything, it is not him who chooses the participants, he is only a simple participant like the others but he also manages the stewardship within the apartments in Barcelona

For shows, the girls are old enough to know what to do if they want to have a big bonus at the end of the stay, they don't need to be told what to do

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC has writers, so that would mean everything that happens is scripted !!! Is that what you are implying ?

It not like a real tv program that everything is 100 % plan but they receive some instructions or suggestions of what to do but they have also 'free will' to do on there own. They receive it on there phone and they have to keep inform of what is happing around at the other apartment and on the forum too and they all have access to a 'team' group to exchange between them and RLC management. They can intervene on forum but the have strict rules to follow. But like everywhere, people do what they want...just like me.

But don't forget, you paying for a show of RLC so the show must keep you IN and base of all those information, RLC ajust the show...

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

sorry to break your bubble, but Bogdan does not decide anything, it is not him who chooses the participants, he is only a simple participant like the others but he also manages the stewardship within the apartments in Barcelona

For shows, the girls are old enough to know what to do if they want to have a big bonus at the end of the stay, they don't need to be told what to do

you right. Like I write, he do not decide anything, he is only the man 'in place' to assume security and intervene, if necessary, on behalf of RLC.

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

It not like a real tv program that everything is 100 % plan but they receive some instructions or suggestions of what to do but they have also 'free will' to do on there own. They receive it on there phone and they have to keep inform of what is happing around at the other apartment and on the forum too and they all have access to a 'team' group to exchange between them and RLC management. They can intervene on forum but the have strict rules to follow. But like everywhere, people do what they want...just like me.

But don't forget, you paying for a show of RLC so the show must keep you IN and base of all those information, RLC ajust the show...

sorry to say that, but what you mentioned was already mentioned houndred times before. Does it matter ? I don't think so.  I think that RLC give a feedback to the participants and max. some hints. Rest is the part of the participants.