Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

24 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Shi...have missed the boxing and having fun in the living room. I think they would have split up alredy if they weren't both quite satisfied with their relationship (including sex). Now she is a bit tired and lying on the couch, watching TV but I think she will soon have her regular afternoon nap.😴 When was her last visit in B4 ?  I think she was not there this week....

There’s a new sheriff in town … ehh , pardon me , B4 😉😉😉😉😆😆

35 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sorry, was wrong, is just moved a little differently, no longer across the room...still not well done...hope they have taped it.

My boyfriend toll me it could be an ethernet cable to had a better internet access to computer in the Guest room, the wifi must be weak...or they could install extender wifi instead of a ethernet cable. 

10 hours ago, girlsfun said:

I don't mind if she drink a little bit too much some time, because she do not become violent..only felling asleep

I agree her drinking is not super-serious; however, it is more than just "falling asleep".  Agree she is not violent which is never ever OK.  But she caused a scene on at least two occasions and had to be helped into bed and if I am not mistaken, she puked several times.  This might be typical for an 18-22 year old; however, not for a 30-something or near-30-something.  Here's an interesting question ... should Nelly consider rehab?  I think not, but there are many self-righteous people here who apparently treat their bodies like a temple and believe her drinking is destructive! 

I think she has a bigger problem than Martina ... to the point that I am not convinced Martina even has a drinking problem.  But her drinking is less worrisome than Gina, who I think (and most here think the same) is on a collision course to a bad train wreck at some point.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, girlsfun said:

I don't mind if she drink a little bit too much some time, because she do not become violent..only felling asleep

I agree her drinking is not super-serious; however, it is more than just "falling asleep".  Agree she is not violent which is never ever OK.  But she caused a scene on at least two occasions and had to be helped into bed and if I am not mistaken, she puked several times.  This might be typical for an 18-22 year old; however, not for a 30-something or near-30-something.  Here's an interesting question ... should Nelly consider rehab?  I think not, but there are many self-righteous people here who apparently treat their bodies like a temple and believe her drinking is destructive! 

I think she has a bigger problem than Martina ... to the point that I am not convinced Martina even has a drinking problem.  But her drinking is less worrisome than Gina, who I think (and most here think the same) is on a collision course to a bad train wreck at some point.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun said:

My boyfriend toll me it could be an ethernet cable to had a better internet access to computer in the Guest room, the wifi must be weak...or they could install extender wifi instead of a ethernet cable. 

you are right, I also think it is a LAN cabel for desk in the guest room. Repeater might help but I also prefer a cabel when I`m working. It is more stabel and faster.👍

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Well just look at the physique on the stud she has to come home to.  I'm 60 years old and look way better than that:cool:

I'm 64 and I don't...😏

Tbh I'm reasonably fit for my age (I've been told). I try to run about 5K 3 times a week, and average 20,000 steps a day...mostly walking Ted (my Cockapoo not a teddy) and going back and forth to the fridge for beer and food when on here at midnight 😏

But too much beer (and bread) has given me a beer belly...I'm only 5'6'' so it's not a great look...

So my solution is to walk away from RLC, CC and you guys...because you're obviously the problem...🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 2