Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Always the same arguments... boring😴. No one is forced to watch the couple when having a problem with their way of life.

I apologize but what do you mean by " Always the same arguments..boring"?  I am not sure anyone here can prove that Martina is, had or is not having sex currently with someone outside other than what we see with Alberto and N. 

Although, we know from what we have seen, Martina has a pretty good appetite for many of those items HFB declares as problems. 

HFB mentioned how Martina deals with her problems but can anyone prove him wrong? Is what we see habit or practice that degrades her or just plain problems?  There is so much we don't see.  We all have some stresses and debatable life concerns to tackle and she is no different.  Unfortunately, Martina and her private life may be in view of us all through RLC. Therefore, one can only imagine if not speculate with no proof but what is seen on RLC. 

I am still waiting for school to start; 09-21, right emnv.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

I apologize but what do you mean by " Always the same arguments..boring"?  I am not sure anyone here can prove that Martina is, had or is not having sex currently with someone outside other than what we see with Alberto and N. 

Although, we know from what we have seen, Martina has a pretty good appetite for many of those items HFB declares as problems. 

HFB mentioned how Martina deals with her problems but can anyone prove him wrong? Is what we see habit or practice that degrades her or just plain problems?  There is so much we don't see.  We all have some stresses and debatable life concerns to tackle and she is no different.  Unfortunately, Martina and her private life may be in view of us all through RLC. Therefore, one can only imagine if not speculate with no proof but what is seen on RLC. 

I am still waiting for school to start; 09-21, right emnv.

Why would you think that your fantasies are proof of truth unless proven wrong.  That's insane.  That's the same as saying you're guilty unless you can prove you're innocent.  I could say that you are an overweight sexual deviant drug fiend and unless I follow you around all day that's the only way you could prove me wrong. By the way I don't think any of these things but for goodness sake leave Martina alone.  She is acting like a relatively normal young bi-sexual female trying to make a living and at the same time trying to progress in the best way possible by getting a great education.  Watch out world, Martina's going to do just fine and I hope she continues to do so with Alberto.       

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh its boring to talk about the most interesting couple on RLC  what the hell else is there to talk about the latest masturbation angle from cam what ever for the umpteenth time from the same old girls

No, it is not boring to talk about the most interesting couple of the moment, but it is boring to repeat the same topics without new content.😉

And nothing happened in B4 between N and M that goes beyond normal friendship. At least not in front of the camera. Many will be disappointed but that's real life. And I think that Martina is  very strong-willed when it comes to holding on to something  she has decided. She showed that when she was preparing for her exam.

• Like 1