Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe @emnv and/or @omedo can tell us where she is going.

If they or anyone with some knowledge of spanish, or not, would listen to the daily conversation between her and him or her and her mother yesterday at about 1700 they would know where she is going tonight where she went last night where she will go tomorrow night and monday night.

6 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

If they or anyone with some knowledge of spanish, or not, would listen to the daily conversation between her and him or her and her mother yesterday at about 1700 they would know where she is going tonight where she went last night where she will go tomorrow night and monday night.

That's very true...😏

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Forums are the mean to communicate what you watch .. speculations will be what triggers the fantasies .. but speculations aren’t the reality ( unless they are proved so somehow ) 

I do watch and listen to every single minute of M&A broadcast everyday. 

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but for those who dont know spanish they just have to beat it?

Not so. Her mother speaks more English than her and she does well also. Plus the words of interest come up so many times in that conversation even you might understand it.

1 minute ago, jman9212 said:

Not so. Her mother speaks more English than her and she does well also. Plus the words of interest come up so many times in that conversation even you might understand it.

her mother is not spanish?

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

her mother is not spanish?

I know. What the hell is your point. I said she speaks a lot of English. Give a dam and listen. Shut your pie hole and use your ears and do your own work instead always cridisizing others on the forum.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

there’s ABSOLUTELY no one knowing what Martina does since there are no cameras following her outside

Of course DD this is true.  That doesn't  mean we don't want to know.  If we were obsessing  over where she was during the day, I might agree that would be excessive and obsessive.  But we want to know what she is doing from 10PM/midnight to 5-7AM.  Yes of course if she is going to a club and then out to breakfast ... having fun as a young woman in Barca might be inclined to do ... that is great.  I used to love going to the bars and clubs (they close here at 2AM) and then out for breakfast and would roll into bed at maybe 4AM.  Sometimes we would meet up somewhere and continue to party.  Almost always I came home with a girlfriend or a boyfriend.  I never had a boyfriend or girlfriend sitting at home while I was out having fun.

And to those who think we have a narrative or script for Martina that we are trying to force on everyone else:   There might be some who try to do that; however, IMHO, most of us just want to know the truth.  We want to understand her life.  Her full life.  We get to see a lot on cam but we want to know more.   Maybe this isn't something we are entitled to; however, the reality is this is what we want to know.  At least this is what I want to know.  The rumors range from "Martina is a call girl" to  "Martina just likes to go out with her classmates and have fun".  I honestly do not care what she does on that spectrum of alternatives.   I don't care if she is making love to Nelly anymore or not.   I don't care if she is fucking Bogdan or not.  But yes I am fascinated with wanting to know the truth.  If  this is blasphemy, then I am guilty.

Earlier tonight I asked @emnv and @omedo to help us understand where she goes each evening.  They are generally respected as the most trustworthy translators we have.  The consensus here believes in them.   So please tell us.  Because I know for a fact there are other people here, who may not have the same command of the language as our favorite two, but who spend a LOT of time watching Martina and have different ideas altogether.  I am  only trying to get to the truth.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I know. What the hell is your point. I said she speaks a lot of English. Give a dam and listen. Shut your pie hole and use your ears and do your own work instead always cridisizing others on the forum.

why are you insulting me? is that your way to talk on a forum? tell me who i criticize?

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why are you insulting me? is that your way to talk on a forum? tell me who i criticize?

No sir it is not but every time I put up a post I get told I'm full of it. Which is kind of a insult from you. Never here to agrue my friend. I know I only have about 4 friends here the rest have insulted me and made fun of me to no end incluting our translators. Also our administrators who also exposed me which I am not done with yet as that is not over. They had no right to put my given name on the forum.  I apoligize for any offense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

No sir it is not but every time I put up a post I get told I'm full of it. Which is kind of a insult from you. Never here to agrue my friend. I know I only have about 4 friends here the rest have insulted me and made fun of me to no end incluting our translators. Also our administrators who also exposed me which I am not done with yet as that is not over. They had no right to put my given name on the forum.  I apoligize for any offense.

i never said u are full of it, it was just a question cuz i really dont know if her mother is spanish or english plus its the first time i heard sum1 talk about her mother.

i must admit im not following them a lot

Shake Agree GIF by Envy