Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

Noldus

7 hours ago, valdemar said:

Looks like Marinas school has long overnight lecture sessions.😷

I have taken many night courses in the past. Most classes ended by 22:00. The laboratory sessions could go to 23:00. 

It must be different in Spain.  😉  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I have taken many night courses in the past. Most classes ended by 22:00. The laboratory sessions could go to 23:00. 

It must be different in Spain.  😉  

Here we are probably talking about more field studies 🙄

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I agree her drinking is not super-serious; however, it is more than just "falling asleep".  Agree she is not violent which is never ever OK.  But she caused a scene on at least two occasions and had to be helped into bed and if I am not mistaken, she puked several times.  This might be typical for an 18-22 year old; however, not for a 30-something or near-30-something.  Here's an interesting question ... should Nelly consider rehab?  I think not, but there are many self-righteous people here who apparently treat their bodies like a temple and believe her drinking is destructive! 

I think she has a bigger problem than Martina ... to the point that I am not convinced Martina even has a drinking problem.  But her drinking is less worrisome than Gina, who I think (and most here think the same) is on a collision course to a bad train wreck at some point.

that's because your body is a temple you "nini"

I agree her drinking is not super-serious; however, it is more than just "falling asleep".  Agree she is not violent which is never ever OK.  But she caused a scene on at least two occasions and had to be helped into bed and if I am not mistaken, she puked several times.  This might be typical for an 18-22 year old; however, not for a 30-something or near-30-something.  Here's an interesting question ... should Nelly consider rehab?  I think not, but there are many self-righteous people here who apparently treat their bodies like a temple and believe her drinking is destructive! 

I think she has a bigger problem than Martina ... to the point that I am not convinced Martina even has a drinking problem.  But her drinking is less worrisome than Gina, who I think (and most here think the same) is on a collision course to a bad train wreck at some point.

she should consider getting the hell off RLC

Martina has a lot of problems and to deal with them she cheats, does drugs, and drinks a lot

• Like 1