Martina and Alberto - home activities #32

4 hours ago, Miraguy said:

It's too bad someone at RLC doesn't show Martina one of Leora's masturbation sessions. Maybe she then could learn not to do it hiding under the covers. I'm sure that's what the viewers would like.

There are the women who masturbate every now and then to pleasure themselves , relax , enjoy and for sure they don’t miss sex so as to cover this lack of pleasure , Martina masturbated for her own pleasure , as a woman , then fir the viewers , spontaneously and not programmed searching for clicks ( that she doesn’t need ) .. Leora is indeed a master but she does it most of the times for the money snd to keep the audience occupied to watch her apartment because except of this ( masturbation ) , she offers completely nothing else to the subscribers . No personal life , no incidents , a big zero concerning the way she lives and what she does except masturbating at certain times to keep a necessity for her vanity popularity .

Have a look for some days of what Martina offers to the viewers , no private talks to avoid misunderstandings , she shares completely everything with her loyal fans and the most important ? She A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y respects the RLC idea and project and inevitably each and  every one of us , the paying customers . A current sex session with her BF for example amongst so many things and without hiding , well , I am sorry , but Leora is far ( at this moment of her life and facing us , the viewers ) of doing so . 

Masturbation for her own pleasure then for Martina and a really ( I admit for sure ) most of the times just for the popularity and money earning  , only bating and  go out of the apartment for privacy, sleep and repeat 😊🙃🙃

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Miraguy said:

It's too bad someone at RLC doesn't show Martina one of Leora's masturbation sessions. Maybe she then could learn not to do it hiding under the covers. I'm sure that's what the viewers would like.

or show Al a video of Bruno having sex so maybe his woman would not need to masturbate after he has sex with her just saying lol

well one thing about them not having parties at B4 anymore and now Nelly and Martina are now not having sex all you will ever see from Martina sexually is the 5 minutes she gets from Al every few days and we all get to speculate what she is doing when she is out till 7 am 

si volveis unos 2 , 3 años atras en este foro , vereis que todo lo que decis , ya lo decia yo en aquella epoca , alberto es un mangina , y comera barro en cuanto a ella no le sirva , el tiempo pasa y la edad no perdona .

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are the women who masturbate every now and then to pleasure themselves , relax , enjoy and for sure they don’t miss sex so as to cover this lack of pleasure , Martina masturbated for her own pleasure , as a woman , then fir the viewers , spontaneously and not programmed searching for clicks ( that she doesn’t need ) .. Leora is indeed a master but she does it most of the times for the money snd to keep the audience occupied to watch her apartment because except of this ( masturbation ) , she offers completely nothing else to the subscribers . No personal life , no incidents , a big zero concerning the way she lives and what she does except masturbating at certain times to keep a necessity for her vanity popularity .

Have a look for some days of what Martina offers to the viewers , no private talks to avoid misunderstandings , she shares completely everything with her loyal fans and the most important ? She A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y respects the RLC idea and project and inevitably each and  every one of us , the paying customers . A current sex session with her BF for example amongst so many things and without hiding , well , I am sorry , but Leora is far ( at this moment of her life and facing us , the viewers ) of doing so . 

Masturbation for her own pleasure then for Martina and a really ( I admit for sure ) most of the times just for the popularity and money earning  , only bating and  go out of the apartment for privacy, sleep and repeat 😊🙃🙃

Don't know what all you're talking about. All I said was, "If Martina is going to masturbate it would be nice if the viewers could see it".

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Anyway, I don't know if for tonight, if she's going to a later party

but she bought a super sexy outfit that she puts on without a thong, she is fucking right there in the bedroom 

and in addition there is a mask to hide the face 

It's not a party outfit. She got it a few years back for valentine's day.  haven't seen it since, but it was fantastic then and is fantastic now.  Glad she didn't get rid of it.  She is sexy AF in that thing!  😍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1