B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (September)

Noldus

Just now, thinga69 said:

I never saw Kitty streaming this year at least.

It may be that he does this outside the home or at someone else's house. Who knows... 

What is known is that she has an account on Bongacam, if she is active or not I do not know.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It may be that he does this outside the home or at someone else's house. Who knows... 

What is known is that she has an account on Bongacam, if she is active or not I do not know.

What I know is that Kitty is a model, that's why she made the nose job, and make hair extensions. Many girls went to the apartment for her to apply the extensions.

16 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

This would explain why Kitty has an account on Bongacam and Linda an OF account. But apart from the two of them, there is no one else with accounts on OF or any other camgirl site.

I should also add Gina to the no pay cut list or she came in at a lower rate that she is happy with.

True, but the GOV girls have never had a social account that we know of. They will just set up new activities on their private accounts in Dubai or wherever. This has always been the pattern. 

3 hours ago, quasi said:

I hope so she is my fav.  Not only is she beautiful, but she seems to one of the ones that is a real person and not fake for views.  I know some will disagree with me but she seems to be a real one.  She came here with so little promise and now look at her.  Our little girl is grown up  LOL

She has obsession with the cameras , it is as equal as Leora on this 😉 She has a nice and slow development as a tenant , but at times she is s a difficult person and you can tell by not trusting easily and for long periods being locked in her room . I don’t know what made her “ turn the switch differently “ , it all started with Ariana on that day in the LR , then it was Stella , her biggest hit so far and now Mila .. for me it is like she’s trying to have someone so as not feeling alone(which is strange because even if she quits today , her mother can wait for her in the off cameras world ) , perhaps all those hard demanding from herself months , made her think the life differently . Plus .. we should never forget , a woman of 28 years old , so many months with zero sex life it is simply not normal ( I mean a woman of her looks she could have anyone she wishes ) …. In any case , it has been a long awaiting period seeing her doing “things “ , I expect much more to come and to completely loose herself and offer the fans and viewers some great times 😇

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

I just had a sudden thought and haven't completely thought it through but,  I wonder if this sudden lack of activity and all the covering up is a silent protest against RLC. Maybe a pay cut due to declining revenue?

That would explain the sudden change by the permanent residents L&T, K&S, and the returning girls suddenly changing from what we know they can and will do. 

I can see them cutting the pay of everybody but Masha, Leora and Martina since they are the ones now bringing in the views, and getting this result. Incredibly short-sighted and stupid but with RLC's track record of management not too surprising. And certainly worse than VHTV's policy of paying well but fines for everything.

The rotating girls know that RLC can't get new non-Schengen girls, their recruiting of locals has been horrible, the girls just take it as a lower-paid vacation and a break from the circuit before the fall and winter party season kick off.

Thoughts? 

Nagachilli2 was also commenting the same if my memory serves me well , that they are “ silently “ protesting about bonus cuts or something similar .. we can’t know , but the facts show exactly what you describe .. girls that hide nearly everything on camera except being nude and this not always .. we will see how it evolves . 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

I just had a sudden thought and haven't completely thought it through but,  I wonder if this sudden lack of activity and all the covering up is a silent protest against RLC. Maybe a pay cut due to declining revenue?

That would explain the sudden change by the permanent residents L&T, K&S, and the returning girls suddenly changing from what we know they can and will do. 

I can see them cutting the pay of everybody but Masha, Leora and Martina since they are the ones now bringing in the views, and getting this result. Incredibly short-sighted and stupid but with RLC's track record of management not too surprising. And certainly worse than VHTV's policy of paying well but fines for everything.

The rotating girls know that RLC can't get new non-Schengen girls, their recruiting of locals has been horrible, the girls just take it as a lower-paid vacation and a break from the circuit before the fall and winter party season kick off.

Thoughts? 

That's what I was touching on before...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Thoughts? 

I don't know that we can speculate on specific aspects of the changes in attitude we have seen.  Mila being the most blaring.  (Though I'm not convinced that it's not her new boyfriend calling the shots from outside).  Anyway, something is up and a pay decrease could be the result. But... RLC having little option other than to use these girls is perhaps leading those with past experience to be complacent and hold back because they know it they have RLC by the short ones.  Or, as mentioned above, because these girls want to stay in Barcelona so bad, they are willing to put up with less pay...but are also inclined to put out less.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Thoughts? 

VHTV's policy is very simple, and was explained to me by them, the members of the project are paid for the views they have, if they don't do anything, people don't watch them and they don't earn anything, let's say it's very democratic, I don't know if VHTV, gives a fixed salary like RLC, the fact that with more than thirty flats, at least something interesting you find it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

VHTV's policy is very simple, and was explained to me by them, the members of the project are paid for the views they have, if they don't do anything, people don't watch them and they don't earn anything, let's say it's very democratic, I don't know if VHTV, gives a fixed salary like RLC, the fact that with more than thirty flats, at least something interesting you find it

It is actually a logical system if you have rotating flats like they have. The issue that I have read about is the fine system, where 1 misstep by a guest can wipe out 1 weeks profit. I could see with RLC and the Russian apartments, M&A/Gina, they are better off on salary, since everybody was playing (and were committed to) the long game. Maybe if RLC would do a version of the VHTV pay in the GOV, we would see a totally different site.  (And if they and Bogdan would let the girls be girls)

• Like 1