Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

Phonecall to a male guy … Masha asks him to come alone .. guy says that he is with friends and when Masha asks if she knows them  , it is a confirmed answer .. we will know if more boys and girls join a bit later 😉😉

Just now, Domafran said:

masha said she's going to sleep, while she and the guy goes out with other people.

I think Masha wanted to invite the guy who she was phoning but he seemed to be busy ., I think the phonecall was to one of the guys that she plays the erotical games with  and that he isn’t approved so far with his actions 😬🙄😐

Just now, rado07 said:

she will go to sleep 😴

If there are guests later , I don’t think it will prevent her from joining in whatever if she rests now 🤠🤠😈😈

The real question is the following .. Piper is a very popular ( ex ) tenant and whatever mix ( if it happens ) to any of Masha’s games , I don’t know how the fans will take it 🤨🧐😬🙄

And since work is calling in 3 hours , whatever happens will be caught up later 🤗  .. hope good friend rado will stay for providing the updates but I know he can switch off all if the wrong people appear .. enjoy “ only at Masha’s “ once again 😉😉😋😋

P.S . Give Piper an apartment .. And Babi .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The real question is the following .. Piper is a very popular ( ex ) tenant and whatever mix ( if it happens ) to any of Masha’s games , I don’t know how the fans will take it 🤨

they are Masha's games.
I think Piper will sleep and let Masha tell her how it went tomorrow 🙄

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Piper hiding being nude perhaps ( since she isn’t working ) ?? Seems like not interested in currently for showing anything ..  

Don't say that. Soon some users will come here saying that RLC sended Piper there to click bait new subs. :tongue:

Just now, rado07 said:

they are Masha's games.
I think Piper will sleep and let Masha tell her how it went tomorrow 🙄

I think it will be Masha bringing the games in 3-4 hours in the bedroom … Piper will have rested .. 😁

Just now, thinga69 said:

Don't say that. Soon some users will come here saying that RLC sended Piper there to click bait new subs. :tongue:

Europe is off the click bait process since it is 02:20 in most European countries and  03:20 in mine 😄😁 interesting what will be happening as this phonecall was for sure for some “adventures “ later .. when Masha wears the ring in her nose , usually she is in for games …