Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm … it seems then that her citizenship can be established as Italian ..😉 green pass then for her , easy traveling within EU ( not sure of her passport though ) , still , prepare to see her at bed the next day or two if the vaccination affects her system 🤨

I think she had Biontech
I had no problems with it at all, neither with the first nor with the second vaccination
all so we hope that all is well 😇

38 minutes ago, rado07 said:

she has a residence permit
but there were probably problems with the place of residence
But it is somehow settled, the next vaccination in 3 weeks and then another 2 weeks and the green pass is perfect 🤗

Slow improvements , but very important ones to make her life easier .. well done Masha ( also being a responsible person ) 👏🏻👏🏻🤗🤗

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The EU is fine and the US is coming soon
unfortunately not for Russia
it is annoying that the vaccinations given are not mutually recognized 🤔

You are right .. USA opens the borders to fully vaccinated Europe as .. there was a detail that only AstraZeneca people would be able to enter in the beginning , I don’t know if i5 is resolved also for the rest with the other two varieties .. 

31 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think she had Biontech
I had no problems with it at all, neither with the first nor with the second vaccination
all so we hope that all is well 😇

First jab , two days was off .. maybe because I haven’t been really sick since 1997 and my system “ armed “ 🤣😂🙈😈 all defenses of what I inserted inside me and was caught in surprise .. 2nd jab was like nothing 😎

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Slow improvements , but very important ones to make her life easier .. well done Masha ( also being a responsible person ) 👏🏻👏🏻🤗🤗

Does that include potentially contracting an STD with her sexual activity?...😏

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right .. USA opens the borders to fully vaccinated Europe as .. there was a detail that only AstraZeneca people would be able to enter in the beginning , I don’t know if i5 is resolved also for the rest with the other two varieties .. 

USA open November 1st for fully vaccinated. Possibly you could not have the mix of vaccines

242394116_10159680873250421_419038284459912788_n.jpg

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Sorry to say , but I think the majority judges here as “ good guy “ , “ bad guy “ nice or whatever by the looks at an almost 80% , even more .. the guy with the big belly last week , I can’t understand why he was judged negative , I guess it was his appearance , the tattoos perhaps .. the other guys they have been part of a sexual game and fantasy , toyboys for Masha , I am  sure she would have never had guys inside her place if she wasn’t sure of the consequences .. therefore , this guy , since he did some PC work and no tattoos , nice looking , it is considered a good guy , mostly of his appearance i believe .. 

Judgments are always subjective

the guy with the yellow shirt?
I think you read the comments that were written. and it wasn't the stomach and the tattoos that made this person appear negative (e.g. ashleyxyz comment)
I think it was more because of the behavior than the fact that they were  smirking and whispering behind Masha's back. (I don't want to mention the other things, it was properly discussed here by the majority)
for Masha it's a kind of test of courage, maybe it's like a bungee jump, sex only plays a subordinate role for her,
She says ,"I play games"
and here we see them playing with male visitors
She lures them with their good looks, brings them into the apartment and shows us how the trainer does in the circus. the more extreme people are, the better.
"Look what I've done, I control them all, they are eating out of my hand".
and i think this is her satisfaction.
our psychologist would now say it is her revenge for what she experienced with men in her youth.
As an outsider, however, you can see the danger that such extreme characters could pose, especially when it comes to drugs and alcohol.
actually i don't want to see things like that, so i just switch it off on future repetitions.

but as I said, everything is subjective and maybe completely different 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Does that include potentially contracting an STD with her sexual activity?...😏

I never got anything all those years having a more or less similar life like Masha😛 .. she uses condoms when it is about penetration , other than that , she’s very well taking care of sanitizing herself , maybe she also has often doctor visits , all these years that we see her , she is fine and no issues 😁

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Judgments are always subjective

the guy with the yellow shirt?
I think you read the comments that were written. and it wasn't the stomach and the tattoos that made this person appear negative (e.g. ashleyxyz comment)
I think it was more because of the behavior than the fact that they were  smirking and whispering behind Masha's back. (I don't want to mention the other things, it was properly discussed here by the majority)
for Masha it's a kind of test of courage, maybe it's like a bungee jump, sex only plays a subordinate role for her,
She says ,"I play games"
and here we see them playing with male visitors
She lures them with their good looks, brings them into the apartment and shows us how the trainer does in the circus. the more extreme people are, the better.
"Look what I've done, I control them all, they are eating out of my hand".
and i think this is her satisfaction.
our psychologist would now say it is her revenge for what she experienced with men in her youth.
As an outsider, however, you can see the danger that such extreme characters could pose, especially when it comes to drugs and alcohol.
actually i don't want to see things like that, so i just switch it off on future repetitions.

but as I said, everything is subjective and maybe completely different 🤷‍♂️

I have no worries personally on how Masha can handle all these people .. she absolutely controls them with her little finger 😁😆 Of course it can happen anything , like in all of the apartments .. but the cameras record everything , in my opinion whoever enters a streaming  apartment , it isn’t he at the back of his head that it is all recorded .. but that’s also what I believe 😇

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never got anything all those years having a more or less similar life like Masha😛 .. she uses condoms when it is about penetration , other than that , she’s very well taking care of sanitizing herself , maybe she also has often doctor visits , all these years that we see her , she is fine and no issues 😁

Whoa.  Are you trying to suggest that your sex life and love life is like Masha's?    Is that a speculation or is there evidence on cam 🙂??        You did say "more" or "less" ... which is it? 

If your life truly is like Masha's ... don't write about it.  That would definitely be a HUGELY LONG post.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Whoa.  Are you trying to suggest that your sex life and love life is like Masha's?    Is that a speculation or is there evidence on cam 🙂??        You did say "more" or "less" ... which is it? 

If your life truly is like Masha's ... don't write about it.  That would definitely be a HUGELY LONG post.

I live on an island that millions of tourists every year visit .. It is very easy to have many partners 😇 nothing more to add about it 😁😆🙃