Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

the guy yesterday was a good guy very different from those mentecatti that Masha usually hangs out with, before yesterday, they had only kissed, he was a bit intimidated by Masha, the absurd thing is that even Masha said she was intimidated by him, they didn't know if they were going to have sex, but in the end as you have seen it happened, long discussion about pussy licking yes, pussy licking no, it seems to me that Masha won, he said, no pussy licking, no blowjob

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

An investment of more than 2,500€ , it needed to be also nicely rewarded 😉 I think she just surrendered to her “ on fire being horny “ period 😆

Today she proudly told everyone who called her about the new iMac. She told a caller about the "robust reward" of the boy who helped with the installation.
However, I did not understand who is rewarding whom. but likely reward for both.😁

• Thanks 1

She spoke to a friend about the Covid restrictions in Italy, which are becoming increasingly strict for people without a “green pass”.
the friend is likely going to the nearby hospital to get the "green pass"
Masha wants to make an effort now, but her documents are still incomplete. (I heard a while ago that her employer is probably responsible for this deficiency) 🤔

• Upvote 1

in italy, you now need a 'green pass' to do almost anything, including work, to get it, it's very simple just get vaccinated, I hope that all those assholes who say that there is no coronavirus get vaccinated anyway so we go back to living normally

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Sergio said:

in italy, you now need a 'green pass' to do almost anything, including work, to get it, it's very simple just get vaccinated, I hope that all those assholes who say that there is no coronavirus get vaccinated anyway so we go back to living normally

Excellent said , you just make the vaccine and that’s it , no restrictions and life slowly back to normal .. the science has given a weapon ( of course it is still not 100% efficient but with the time it will be better and better but it protects according to all worldwide tests ) , it is up to anyone if they want to risk and get complications and end up in an intensive care with oxygen bottles or to risk by ( maybe ) getting 1 out of 1 million cases ( even more ) that something might happen and get vaccine complications .. Denmark , Sweden and Singapore simply went to the next step , more countries to follow . 

18 hours ago, Sergio said:

the guy yesterday was a good guy very different from those mentecatti that Masha usually hangs out with, before yesterday, they had only kissed, he was a bit intimidated by Masha, the absurd thing is that even Masha said she was intimidated by him, they didn't know if they were going to have sex, but in the end as you have seen it happened, long discussion about pussy licking yes, pussy licking no, it seems to me that Masha won, he said, no pussy licking, no blowjob

Sorry to say , but I think the majority judges here as “ good guy “ , “ bad guy “ nice or whatever by the looks at an almost 80% , even more .. the guy with the big belly last week , I can’t understand why he was judged negative , I guess it was his appearance , the tattoos perhaps .. the other guys they have been part of a sexual game and fantasy , toyboys for Masha , I am  sure she would have never had guys inside her place if she wasn’t sure of the consequences .. therefore , this guy , since he did some PC work and no tattoos , nice looking , it is considered a good guy , mostly of his appearance i believe .. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

it's done
Masha has the vaccination 💉😷

Hmm … it seems then that her citizenship can be established as Italian ..😉 green pass then for her , easy traveling within EU ( not sure of her passport though ) , still , prepare to see her at bed the next day or two if the vaccination affects her system 🤨

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm … it seems then that her citizenship can be established as Italian ..😉 green pass then for her , easy traveling within EU ( not sure of her passport though ) , still , prepare to see her at bed the next day or two if the vaccination affects her system 🤨

she has a residence permit
but there were probably problems with the place of residence
But it is somehow settled, the next vaccination in 3 weeks and then another 2 weeks and the green pass is perfect 🤗

• Thanks 3