Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I never got anything all those years having a more or less similar life like Masha😛 .. she uses condoms when it is about penetration , other than that , she’s very well taking care of sanitizing herself , maybe she also has often doctor visits , all these years that we see her , she is fine and no issues 😁

I was under the impression that she didn't always use condoms. I don't watch her anymore, but I'm pretty sure she didn't when getting fucked by Dick...That's the bloke not the body part, btw...😏

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So do I...but it never happened for me...😏

This is because you got married young and you decided to honor Ms.Naga ☺️ Plus , temperatures there and sunshine days aren’t as “ attractive “ to lead you in the same craziness that happens here 😉😉😏🥳

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was under the impression that she didn't always use condoms. I don't watch her anymore, but I'm pretty sure she didn't when getting fucked by Dick...That's the bloke not the body part, btw...😏

All of her lovers since Dick , have been with condoms .. perhaps an Italian guy that was the first after Dick if I remember correctly was without condom ..in general , even though she isn’t a “ condoms fan “ , I believe it would also depend on her partner what she decides Anyway , as everyone , she is an adult , therefore, responsible for her actions 😁

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is because you got married young and you decided to honor Ms.Naga ☺️ Plus , temperatures there and sunshine days aren’t as “ attractive “ to lead you in the same craziness that happens here 😉😉😏🥳

True and true...😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

All of her lovers since Dick , have been with condoms .. perhaps an Italian guy that was the first after Dick if I remember correctly was without condom ..in general , even though she isn’t a “ condoms fan “ , I believe it would also depend on her partner what she decides Anyway , as everyone , she is an adult , therefore, responsible for her actions 😁

oh noice, she fuck with condoms but suck without condoms

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

even with condoms its a risky business to fuck her

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

With all the hours she spends daily in her bathtub ,first , she must have the softest skin of any tenant and second , perhaps the best hygienic than anyone.. not that it says something , but for sure shows that this is essential while socializing , that is taking care of herself and not with a simple and fast shower .