Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

On 9/23/2021 at 6:38 PM, Sergio said:

I'll tell you the truth, I'm not at all interested in physical appearance, I'm saying that he was a good guy because of what he said and how he behaved and let's say that he didn't use the small bathroom at all, in simple terms, he wasn't drunk or high on drugs.

It wasn’t a comment addressed personally on you , it was a general post for the majority here in the forum that I believe have these thoughts . I think you are also fair with your posts  and comments regarding anyone that appears on cameras, my apologies if the way I wrote you believe that i “ targeted “ you indirectly 😬

Μάσα όταν θα τελειώσει τη δεύτερη δόση εμβολιασμού έχει προγραμματισμένο ταξίδι Βαρκελώνη 17 Οκτωβρίου, για περισσότερες δέκα μέρες, είπε ότι θα μενει σε ένα από τα διαμερίσματα. Για να δούμε πού θα την κάνει αυτή τη φορά. 

36 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Μάσα όταν θα τελειώσει τη δεύτερη δόση εμβολιασμού έχει προγραμματισμένο ταξίδι Βαρκελώνη 17 Οκτωβρίου, για περισσότερες δέκα μέρες, είπε ότι θα μενει σε ένα από τα διαμερίσματα. Για να δούμε πού θα την κάνει αυτή τη φορά. 

Χμμμ .. πολύ χρήσιμη πληροφορία .. 😉😎

Just now, thinga69 said:

I wonder if this time he will manage to get hard. 

Ready to submit to Masha’s games and wished once again .. but we don’t know what’s Piper’s role in this 😁😆😏