Masha - Home Activities #20

maxfactor

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Suck with condom 🥶🥶😶🌫️😱😱😨 who does  that 😨🥶

im sure u know that many STDs can be spread through oral sex even if there is little to no risk of getting or transmitting HIV from oral sex

They also talked about someone Masha had sex with (Monday, probably?!). she did not expect it; he was very dominant; he bit her all over; she was surprised that there was so much energy in such a small body, the next day her pussy hurt. 😏🤫

On 9/22/2021 at 11:10 AM, ddhm said:

Sorry to say , but I think the majority judges here as “ good guy “ , “ bad guy “ nice or whatever by the looks at an almost 80% , even more .. the guy with the big belly last week , I can’t understand why he was judged negative , I guess it was his appearance , the tattoos perhaps .. the other guys they have been part of a sexual game and fantasy , toyboys for Masha , I am  sure she would have never had guys inside her place if she wasn’t sure of the consequences .. therefore , this guy , since he did some PC work and no tattoos , nice looking , it is considered a good guy , mostly of his appearance i believe .. 

I'll tell you the truth, I'm not at all interested in physical appearance, I'm saying that he was a good guy because of what he said and how he behaved and let's say that he didn't use the small bathroom at all, in simple terms, he wasn't drunk or high on drugs.

• Like 1