Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

9 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

James Simon Wallis Hunt or just James Hunt (Belmont, 29 August 1947 – Wimbledon, 15 June 1993), was a British Formula 1 driver who was born in England. World Champion in 1976

Missed spelt hunt sorry

• Like 1

In the end, no excursion, she brought her usual bag with some make-up behind it and left at 10 after returning home for a second to get something (I always think something for make-up) from the closet.

I would say that until tonight it will all be too quiet here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's turned it into an art form!

I still have an older 'plain' mobile phone, and forgot about these now like she has, where you can see the whole conversation. My nephew texted me the other day, and each sentence came in as a separate message, got 11 pings one after the other! Couldn't keep up!

Is she texting in Russian or English ?

Today everything will be wonderful! I'm sure the day will be very special. I just need to take a deep breath, fight for everything I believe in and enjoy every moment in style. 

WWe must take advantage of what life offers us and with that put a big smile on our face. Only then do we duly thank you for your day-to-day gifts. And especially today I want to be happy like I've never been 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Today everything will be wonderful! I'm sure the day will be very special. I just need to take a deep breath, fight for everything I believe in and enjoy every moment in style. 

WWe must take advantage of what life offers us and with that put a big smile on our face. Only then do we duly thank you for your day-to-day gifts. And especially today I want to be happy like I've never been 

You are in luck pulo I have photos  of me having  a wank I will send them to you to make your day it will make your day thank me later fellow bater 🥳

• Haha 2