Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I hope so, because trust me, as someone with a bad back, the last thing you want is to walk uphill a lot!😄

Leora has always been resilient and just gets on with it shes one tough Lady

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Ste said:

Leora has always been resilient and just gets on with it shes one tough Lady

....Unless something is on the bathroom wall! 😱

Yeah, last (year) May, fell over on one of her first dates out and twisted her foot running across the road. No matter, bit of ointment when she got back, job's a good un, carried on!

And she came back with a bar of chocolate as a gift, so it wasn't all bad!😄

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I wish I were as adept as these girls are on the phone. I have trouble just typing with the small keyboard and my fat fingers.🤥

She's turned it into an art form!

I still have an older 'plain' mobile phone, and forgot about these now like she has, where you can see the whole conversation. My nephew texted me the other day, and each sentence came in as a separate message, got 11 pings one after the other! Couldn't keep up!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

....Unless something is on the bathroom wall! 😱

Yeah, last (year) May, fell over on one of her first dates out and twisted her foot running across the road. No matter, bit of ointment when she got back, job's a good un, carried on!

Same as  last August 2020 Leora slipped on the wet bathroom floor landed on her right hand

just got up and finished doing her makeup That's what I mean one tough Lady

• Like 2

Just now, Ste said:

Same as  last August 2020 Leora slipped on the wet bathroom floor landed on her right hand

just got up and finished doing her makeup That's what I mean one tough Lady

Oh yeah, landed with a right bump! Plus what else did she do? Laugh about it! That's why i sometimes cringe a little when she uses chairs to look in the high cupboard, gets on tiptoes, i think, if that chair moves a bit....

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh yeah, landed with a right bump! Plus what else did she do? Laugh about it! That's why i sometimes cringe a little when she uses chairs to look in the high cupboard, gets on tiptoes, i think, if that chair moves a bit....

You often see her moving her right wrist to this day reckon she did damage it

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Ste said:

You often see her moving her right wrist to this day reckon she did damage it

Funny you mention that, but i remember not too long ago, she was bothered with both, and looked it up on the net one night, and as soon as i saw that, my immediate thought was carpel tunnel. The way she held her wrists and thumbs, it was both of them. And let's be honest, all the texting requires all that movement. You could be right about the original injury, but something bothered both her hands too.

• Like 2