Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

He is probably saying when can I have a grandchild, when are you going to get married etc, etc.

Her dad  says No leora no more bating you should have proper sex with a proper man. I hear Chris is in town give him ring 6969696969 is his number he will give you many babies   James hunt recommended him

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Her dad  says No leora no more bating you should have proper sex with a proper man. I hear Chris is in town give him ring 6969696969 is his number he will give you many babies   James hunt recommended him

Is that Warwick's brother?...😏

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora has been chatting in the guest room for a while.

Is she planning something for tomorrow?

After her bath she got 2 pairs of black boots and a heavy coat out of the press in the kitchen, Shes off somewhere tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh right, ok. Yeah it was in the sense that she DOES do things, i am looking around right now at the thumbs and everywhere else is a flat as a pancake, nothing anywhere else. And this is a Friday night! So she has top cam yet again all to herself. 

What i do fear though is what i have said before, that she seems too much in 'Show' mode since Malia left, where the bates etc are becoming too often. 6 in just 1 week, by this point it loses all meaning, and that is where she can get repetitive and stale. Where it fast becomes a life on cam where this is all she does, and that could happen if she isn't careful. She could become the persona itself.

This contribution describes exactly what is wrong with this apartment. If Leora really lived in this flat, i.e. if she was not censored, but had friends there, for example, or if her BF came to visit, etc., she would actually live there and that would be what the cameras see, real life. As it is now, it is a show that is becoming her life, just sad and shameful.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ste said:

After her bath she got 2 pairs of black boots and a heavy coat out of the press in the kitchen, Shes off somewhere tomorrow

Yeah saw that as i was replying to you. Unless it's just getting them out of hibernation for the autumn, but most likely a hike? She and Malia went on one a while ago you may remember with a group.

• Like 3