Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

We are due a third covid-19 injection in the next couple of months + a flu injection at the same time I do not recommend going swimming with all those holes in the arms.

If leora had all those holes it be like playing a flute  finger there finger here

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is amazing how hit and miss the site is now, so much isn't happening - Especially at weekends, which is the time you would think the company wanted people at home and doing stuff. Yet look, so often many places are dead to the world. Is it therefore any wonder how Leora can win so many replay days by herself? That first week after Malia left, it was all her. The only places that can compete and beat on a regular basis now, are Masha and Martina by the looks of it. GOV is hit and miss depending on who is there, and some of the couples, you wonder who watches at times, with how they fare in the thumbs. All Leora has to do some days is just sit and open her legs and she wins (and boy, does she know it). That's it! The company seems to be falling at such an alarming rate, the Alexa figures don't look good at all - Yet no one seems to be doing anything about it. Could this indeed be the beginning of the end?

As I also wrote on the B2 post, if the alternative to Leora is two girls having sex under the covers ... there is no challenge for Leora. But no, because Leora does who knows what special things, it's the other girls who don't do anything on purpose. It is said that RLC has lowered the wages to the girls and that they have rebelled in this way but I don't believe it much.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

As I also wrote on the B2 post, if the alternative to Leora is two girls having sex under the covers ... there is no challenge for Leora. But no, because Leora does who knows what special things, it's the other girls who don't do anything on purpose. It is said that RLC has lowered the wages to the girls and that they have rebelled in this way but I don't believe it much.

Yep, a combination of a lack of any real, regular competition plus (Dare i say it) Ego and narcissism. But you can see why she does it - All she has to do is this, and it works! But like i said, this is how she becomes a robot, predictable. 6 bates in just 1 week? By the start of the sixth, it felt like 'Umm, what does this mean now?'. Yet, one look around and it's 'She is the only one doing anything' quite often. (This is why yesterday, the best part for me was seeing her with Paul, as that was her at her most natural)

Unless there is a bottomless pot of money to throw around, then at some point the outgoings will exceed the incomings. And any business cannot survive if that happens. I would imagine Leora commands the biggest individual pay packet, but look at how many they employ - 26 tenants, plus all the bills, rents etc. Then the staff at HQ. If people stop subbing, unless they have backers who plow money in regardless, then at some point things must suffer. Looking at the graphs, how it is falling in the rankings, the countries you would expect to be biggest audiences (USA, UK etc) are way down the list, it does not look good at all. GOV tenants return on a regular basis, maybe because they don't have employment elsewhere? Unable to attract new people? All this is connected. Even Leora must think to herself sometimes 'This is getting too easy'.

• Like 2