Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

37 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have a feeling the apartment will be undergoing maintenance. The kitchen camera and LR1 are always active even when Leora is not there or in another room. And in the other rooms the cameras don't turn on even if Leora moves around the house.

yes cameras 1 and 4 are on 

since yesterday afternoon 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, patou said:

Merci je crois que les infirmières me disent d’éteindre mon téléphone à cause des machines sa fait des interférences 

à la semaine prochaine si Dieu le veut 

merci encore à tous 

I don't know you Patou, as I rarely visit Leora's thread, but read on the 'All Activity' thread that you'd taken ill the other day. I hate to see any forum member suffering from health issues, so would just like to wish you a speedy recovery my friend.
The nurses probably told you to turn your phone off because they don't want Leora tipping you over the edge again...She can be bad for the old ticker...😏

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know you Patou, as I rarely visit Leora's thread, but read on the 'All Activity' thread that you'd taken ill the other day. I hate to see any forum member suffering from health issues, so would just like to wish you a speedy recovery my friend.
The nurses probably told you to turn your phone off because they don't want Leora tipping you over the edge again...She can be bad for the old ticker...😏

More,gas and air nurse Leora's  bating

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Exciting times... there are three ladies visible, 2 cats and 1 flamingo in the swimming pool...

It is amazing how hit and miss the site is now, so much isn't happening - Especially at weekends, which is the time you would think the company wanted people at home and doing stuff. Yet look, so often many places are dead to the world. Is it therefore any wonder how Leora can win so many replay days by herself? That first week after Malia left, it was all her. The only places that can compete and beat on a regular basis now, are Masha and Martina by the looks of it. GOV is hit and miss depending on who is there, and some of the couples, you wonder who watches at times, with how they fare in the thumbs. All Leora has to do some days is just sit and open her legs and she wins (and boy, does she know it). That's it! The company seems to be falling at such an alarming rate, the Alexa figures don't look good at all - Yet no one seems to be doing anything about it. Could this indeed be the beginning of the end?

• Upvote 4