Leora - Home Activities #55

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, a combination of a lack of any real, regular competition plus (Dare i say it) Ego and narcissism. But you can see why she does it - All she has to do is this, and it works! But like i said, this is how she becomes a robot, predictable. 6 bates in just 1 week? By the start of the sixth, it felt like 'Umm, what does this mean now?'. Yet, one look around and it's 'She is the only one doing anything' quite often. (This is why yesterday, the best part for me was seeing her with Paul, as that was her at her most natural)

Unless there is a bottomless pot of money to throw around, then at some point the outgoings will exceed the incomings. And any business cannot survive if that happens. I would imagine Leora commands the biggest individual pay packet, but look at how many they employ - 26 tenants, plus all the bills, rents etc. Then the staff at HQ. If people stop subbing, unless they have backers who plow money in regardless, then at some point things must suffer. Looking at the graphs, how it is falling in the rankings, the countries you would expect to be biggest audiences (USA, UK etc) are way down the list, it does not look good at all. GOV tenants return on a regular basis, maybe because they don't have employment elsewhere? Unable to attract new people? All this is connected. Even Leora must think to herself sometimes 'This is getting too easy'.

Not sure that's the case...Some of the GOV used to be on crazy money!. Whether that's still the case, I have my doubts...🥴

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Not sure that's the case...Some of the GOV used to be on crazy money!. Whether that's still the case, I have my doubts...🥴

Yes but that was then, and the site has changed a lot when you think. I mean right now, i could be wrong, but either way, she will on quite the earner i am sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

She is the only one doing anything as you have stated you have not put her down I think that was a compliment.

Oh right, ok. Yeah it was in the sense that she DOES do things, i am looking around right now at the thumbs and everywhere else is a flat as a pancake, nothing anywhere else. And this is a Friday night! So she has top cam yet again all to herself. 

What i do fear though is what i have said before, that she seems too much in 'Show' mode since Malia left, where the bates etc are becoming too often. 6 in just 1 week, by this point it loses all meaning, and that is where she can get repetitive and stale. Where it fast becomes a life on cam where this is all she does, and that could happen if she isn't careful. She could become the persona itself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh right, ok. Yeah it was in the sense that she DOES do things, i am looking around right now at the thumbs and everywhere else is a flat as a pancake, nothing anywhere else. And this is a Friday night! So she has top cam yet again all to herself. 

What i do fear though is what i have said before, that she seems too much in 'Show' mode since Malia left, where the bates etc are becoming too often. 6 in just 1 week, by this point it loses all meaning, and that is where she can get repetitive and stale. Where it fast becomes a life on cam where this is all she does, and that could happen if she isn't careful. She could become the persona itself.

Don't agree just look at the statistics of VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE by Jimbo Oct 2020  Leora been herself now again

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ste said:

Don't agree just look at the statistics of VALUE FOR MONEY ? YOUR CHOICE by Jimbo Oct 2020  Leora been herself now again

I know you don't (!) but i am looking at the reasons myself, just doesn't sit right with me. JMO. I understand what you say and all the stats etc, but she is different now, and i think the reasons now are different as a result. It's just been one after another after another after another, it loses all meaning when there is so many.

Anyway my Canadian stalker is around so i'm off.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1