Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

6 minutes ago, philo said:

So wife and male friend come home to your house at 1:15 in the morning. You are not at home. She comes in with a wine glass in her hand and goes to the bathroom. She and her friend are in the kitchen when you come in. The wife begins to explain something to you but you lean back on the counter and listen with your arms crossed. The male friend starts sweating profusely and tries to chime in from time to time to support the story that the wife is telling you. You seem unconvinced.  All I need now is the translation...not the interpretation but the translation. LOL

Philo...you're fucking hilarious...You just love to INVENT a bit of intrigue. There's no way Martina is sexually involved with this guy off cam...He makes Alberto look like Cristiano Ronaldo 🤣. Give her a bit of credit. Get real ffs! I haven't heard a translation yet, but if I do, there will be a perfectly good explanation for it. If or when I do, I won't tell you because you won't believe it anyway...😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, valdemar said:

martina is stepping boundaries. She just left. not sure with whom. 

It is the same friend who use to rub her thighs, snuggle her neck and bite her hair when Alberto was away.

• Haha 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Philo...you're fucking hilarious...You just love to INVENT a bit of intrigue. There's no way Martina is sexually involved with this guy off cam...He makes Alberto look like Cristiano Ronaldo 🤣. Give her a bit of credit. Get real ffs! I haven't heard a translation yet, but if I do, there will be a perfectly good explanation for it. If or when I do, I won't tell you because you won't believe it anyway...😏

How right you are. I'm not overly impressed with translations from someone with a bias. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, philo said:

@nagachilli2So why don't you tell the readers what it is that I "INVENT"(ed)?

You're inventing/speculating that there's something going on between Martina and her friend off cam...

And translators with a bias...what the fuck are you talking about? Spanish translators...they just translate! What is your problem? 

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm hearing nothing but crickets so I think it's time to move on. Peace Out.

I'm still here, but you're ridiculous posts don't interest me anymore, and aren't worth responding to...So have a good night speculating, which is your area of expertise...and peace out too...😏

• Like 1