Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Philo...you're fucking hilarious...You just love to INVENT a bit of intrigue. There's no way Martina is sexually involved with this guy off cam...He makes Alberto look like Cristiano Ronaldo 🤣. Give her a bit of credit. Get real ffs! I haven't heard a translation yet, but if I do, there will be a perfectly good explanation for it. If or when I do, I won't tell you because you won't believe it anyway...😏

well you say Martina has such high tastes like the fat man that sucks her hair and she walks home at 2am and is gone for over three hours and Nelly thats way to skinny and fake tits and is not good looking at all and lets just say Al is no prize himself so when it comes to Martinas tastes lets just say it leaves a little to be desired 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, philo said:

So wife and male friend come home to your house at 1:15 in the morning. You are not at home. She comes in with a wine glass in her hand and goes to the bathroom. She and her friend are in the kitchen when you come in. The wife begins to explain something to you but you lean back on the counter and listen with your arms crossed. The male friend starts sweating profusely and tries to chime in from time to time to support the story that the wife is telling you. You seem unconvinced.  All I need now is the translation...not the interpretation but the translation. LOL

kinda like when her and Marta came home with the guy she parties with most every friday night and they were all flirting with him and when Al came home they closed the kitchen door for the first time in my memory ,can you say hey Al we are doing stuff in the kitchen with this guy and we dont want you to see than that 

• Upvote 1

funny that night Martina and Marta brought home Martinas friday party buddy nobody said much about Martina and him in Martinas bathroom first one of them on cam talking to the other one while the other one is off cam  using the toilet i would assume then they switched and the other was talking to the other one off cam again using the toilet as there is not much else they could be doing after all

you guys crack me up first you claim M and A read the forum so they know there are translators and yet you believe they talk about every thing on cam no matter how bad it might make them look just because they never ever do anything off cam that they dont want us to know after all lol 😇

• Like 2

lets see we have a woman that has sex on cam for a living and had a lesbian fling on cam but im sure when she goes out all night till 6 or 7 am and gets totally shitfaced she is just having fun kinda like we saw at B4 when she was partying there all night just having '' fun'' lol

• Like 1

Michael (the name) represents all the male friends that Martina has and she has sexual adventures with Michael all the time, no doubt, put yourself in her shoe, me, in the same situation with that 'liberty' , I will fuck all the time with any man/women I want with a 'boyfriend' like Alberto.

Think about that: Martina went to have sex with Nelly (my beautiful Nelly) direct into the apartment. First time, she ask Alberto to be alone with Nelly in the apartment and the second time, ask Alberto to stay in front of the tv so she can fuck Nelly in the bedroom.

Now, you see the same pattern but with the guy, look what will happen in the near future. In a some time, she will have the guy in the bed while Alberto will 'score' the X-box. I told you before that Martina did want to have another apartment to herself to be more free and keep Alberto when Michael is not available. Now you see the reason why. Imagine with another apartment, we could have the fuck with Michael and the fuck with Alberto for the same price and don't forget, also Martina will be more then happy, everybody win WOW !

The solution for Alberto: become a pimp, at least you will make more money. Alberto,  are you listening !!!!!

And one last thing: some deny all this to keep the interest and that keeps the money coming for Martina and Alberto and don't forget...Martina does intervene here....read between the line in the last few pages...

I love all that.

Happy time !     

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Philo...you're fucking hilarious...You just love to INVENT a bit of intrigue. There's no way Martina is sexually involved with this guy off cam...He makes Alberto look like Cristiano Ronaldo 🤣. Give her a bit of credit. Get real ffs! I haven't heard a translation yet, but if I do, there will be a perfectly good explanation for it. If or when I do, I won't tell you because you won't believe it anyway...😏

Any translation according to him that doesn't agree with his made up nonsense, he wants to call an "interpretation." But how the fuck would he know what's an interpretation and what isn't when he doesn't even know the fucking language to begin with? 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

lets see we have a woman that has sex on cam for a living and had a lesbian fling on cam but im sure when she goes out all night till 6 or 7 am and gets totally shitfaced she is just having fun kinda like we saw at B4 when she was partying there all night just having '' fun'' lol

Your entire opinion goes to shit just because of this line because Martina doesn't have sex on cam for a living. 

I continue to wish we didn't  have to attack each other so much.   I think Philo pointed out a very interesting 2-3 hours of activity in Martina & Alberto's apartment this evening.  He may be working too hard to fit what we have seen into a narrative; however, I think what he found was very interesting.

What exactly were the 3 of them talking about in the kitchen for approximately 30 minutes?

Where were they until nearly 2AM?  More importantly, where did they go at 1:50PM for a couple more hours?

I really want to believe Martina is devoted to Alberto and beyond Nelly she has no extra-curricular sexual activities; however, we continue to witness behaviors that challenge this notion.  I forget who mentioned this, but they made a great point:  We have seen what Martina has done at an all night fun fest with Nelly in B4 ... so it is very possible these all-nighters are happening more frequently and off-cam.  No one has been able to explain these all night absences beyond "laying on the beach and watching the stars and the sunrise over the sea".  Honestly, the only time I believe this happened was on or around Martina's birthday when Alberto went with her.

When I read Philo's post, it comes off as highlighting a very interesting exchange.  It did seem like Martina and the big guy were trying to convince a skeptical Alberto of something.  He was being provocative; however, bottom line, he just wants to know what is going on.    

And to top it off ...  you can finish this chapter by adding in the 5-10 minutes just recently where M and A are laying in the bed talking in a very serious and somber tone.

Just remember that while the speculation that Martina is having tons of off-cam sex may seem crazy to you ... it is  just a speculation.   But let's be honest ... the notion that Martina is not having sex with that huge fat guy ... that is a speculation as well.   On this one I side with Naga because if my Martina is doing that guy, that might send me over the cliff.  But the point is we do not know.  And we seek the truth here.  Or we should at least try.

One interesting side bar:   My girlfriend @girlsfun speculates as wildly as anyone ... but it is it me, or does it seem like she doesn't get attacked for it so much?     Sorry baby.

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

Michael (the name) represents all the male friends that Martina has and she has sexual adventures with Michael all the time, no doubt, put yourself in her shoe, me, in the same situation with that 'liberty' , I will fuck all the time with any man/women I want with a 'boyfriend' like Alberto.

Think about that: Martina went to have sex with Nelly (my beautiful Nelly) direct into the apartment. First time, she ask Alberto to be alone with Nelly in the apartment and the second time, ask Alberto to stay in front of the tv so she can fuck Nelly in the bedroom.

Now, you see the same pattern but with the guy, look what will happen in the near future. In a some time, she will have the guy in the bed while Alberto will 'score' the X-box. I told you before that Martina did want to have another apartment to herself to be more free and keep Alberto when Michael is not available. Now you see the reason why. Imagine with another apartment, we could have the fuck with Michael and the fuck with Alberto for the same price and don't forget, also Martina will be more then happy, everybody win WOW !

The solution for Alberto: become a pimp, at least you will make more money. Alberto,  are you listening !!!!!

And one last thing: some deny all this to keep the interest and that keeps the money coming for Martina and Alberto and don't forget...Martina does intervene here....read between the line in the last few pages...

I love all that.

Happy time !     

Good Day Girlsfun,

You make good sense, I think. So many on this forum think Martina's gods gift because she shows them every orafice she has and cares not who is watching. She can do no wrong. While everyone comments on her high sexual appetite, but when it comes to if she's fucking on the outside, oh no that couldn't be, she would not do that or too Alberto.  I think Alberto knows she is fucking other guys. Not just on her all nighters but during her summertime adventures during the day or whenever she gets the feeling. Like someone said earlier, Alberto doesn't care as long as he/they lives up to the contract. And as long as Martina sucks his penis and fucks him from time to time.  And from as much as I have seen... even with the Nell girl, there is much better out there than Martina.  We are talking Barcelona..soooo much better out there!   

Girlsfun, you are are fun to read

Thank you

• Like 2