Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

17 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Reading from Doctor Google, I wonder why It make me think of somebody....I don't know who it is..let me think....

Nymphomania is characterized by compulsive and greedy sex addiction. Nymphomaniacs have barely finished sex when they already want to start again. As for the choice of partner, it is quick since there is no selection. These women do not select their partner, they take whoever comes first. And when they can't find it, they are very insistent about getting sex, bordering on harassment. When they don't have a sexual partner, they masturbate. Their behavior resembles that of a drug addict in need of drugs or of an alcoholic in need of alcohol. "The slightest frustration or annoyance sends them into compulsive masturbatory behavior." These continual impulses are invasive on a daily basis and can harm the relationships they maintain with others: professional, friends, family, love ... "This addiction can harm their work but also their friendships because they can sting the little one. friend of the girlfriend. Their actions expose them to rejection from their relatives and they suffer enormously ". The nymphomaniac woman is incapable of falling in love and being faithful to a partner. Finally, nymphomania also pushes these women to adopt risky sexual behavior. They don't hesitate to have unprotected sex. The drive is such that they forget everything else, especially the dangers.

Is this gender focused? What is a man with same drives & tedencies called?

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And these reflects on which girl (s) at the site ? 😇

I'm still thinking, help me Martina, show us some clue ! Give us some examples what could it be...I know that Nelly is a good teacher too, prepare something with her, we all want to learn ! We will be very good students, everybody is agree ?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Gee wiz, Max... I wasn't aware CC was being graded on an Oxford level.  I'll do my best to format my comments properly in the future.  🤔

It has nothing to do with Oxford.  Common knowledge and courtesy would say that solid text without breaks for paragraphs, on a white background, is very difficult to read. 

44 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It has nothing to do with Oxford.  Common knowledge and courtesy would say that solid text without breaks for paragraphs, on a white background, is very difficult to read. 

Well my bad.  I usually don't post quite so much.  I was also at work and just needed to get a lot out quickly.  I'll keep it in mind for future posts. 👍

• Upvote 1

Just to tell you, that I'm planning for myself glass of wine, good music and soak in the hot tub also ! And with my big tv screen over: the video of Martina and Nelly for 2 hour long (just enough) and music from Frank Sinatra....Ohhhhh I can't resist the face expression of Nelly, my kind of girls, so  gentle....all alone me with my imagination, Martina, Nelly and Frank singing to me....Killing me softly. And my dog Georges, lying by the door, he is a big baby.  

And for those who ask: my boyfriend is out for work and will come back next day, he doing 12 hours working day for 3 days.

Sweet dream to you all....Nelly is calling me.   

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, girlsfun said:

I'm still thinking, help me Martina, show us some clue ! Give us some examples what could it be...I know that Nelly is a good teacher too, prepare something with her, we all want to learn ! We will be very good students, everybody is agree ?

I was asking Martina to help me answer your question, sorry I was a little bit mix-up..too much Porto...

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Just to tell you, that I'm planning for myself glass of wine, good music and soak in the hot tub also ! And with my big tv screen over: the video of Martina and Nelly for 2 hour long (just enough) and music from Frank Sinatra....Ohhhhh I can't resist the face expression of Nelly, my kind of girls, so  gentle....all alone me with my imagination, Martina, Nelly and Frank singing to me....Killing me softly. And my dog Georges, lying by the door, he is a big baby.  

And for those who ask: my boyfriend is out for work and will come back next day, he doing 12 hours working day for 3 days.

Sweet dream to you all....Nelly is calling me.   

😂OMG you really must be desperate to write something like this ..I watched parts of the video once, that was enough ...there are better lesbian videos in the net..🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😂OMG you really must be desperate to write something like this ..I watched parts of the video once, that was enough ...there are better lesbian videos in the net..🤣

But this was the best amateur in the history of this site 😉😋 ( or better saying one of the top ever because I don’t know what has been shown from 2011 to 2015 ) 

• Like 3