Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

Question #1:

• About what they do about there life.  Although it was often mentioned, what fascinates me is, most of the time, they having nothing to do. Yes all participant's has to do a show but outside this... The only activity is the cell phone. I hope they learn that someday, they will 'search' for time to do what they have to do. At there age, it time to build what could be there life. I think there are certain periods of time in life where you can do nothing and that ok but you have to plan something sooner or latter. Martina goes to school at least but the others ? What do you think ?

Question #2:

• I'm a woman and I take care of my 'period' in private and I consider myself not old fashioned but to see Martina fully exposed her stuff, I don't feel it right. Is it me or Martina is the exception ? 

thank for your input.

1 hour ago, girlsfun said:

By the way, do someone know where is Martina that late, it Friday, so she out 'necessary' but with school friends ? And to have more fun, where is Michael, the teacher ?   

there must be some festival where her and all her friends are out all night and she is invited to watch the sun rise isnt that what we are told every time she is out all night anymore and oh there is no Michael btw he is just a figment of our imagination lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Adalbert said:

A little, but everything is still within the limit. Nice sweatdress with a hood. Her tiredness may also be due to the fact that she is on her period.

Yes, very convenient. Just pull it up and your in business....... Err, going to the lady's room of course. 😏

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, girlsfun said:

Question #1:

• About what they do about there life.  Although it was often mentioned, what fascinates me is, most of the time, they having nothing to do. Yes all participant's has to do a show but outside this... The only activity is the cell phone. I hope they learn that someday, they will 'search' for time to do what they have to do. At there age, it time to build what could be there life. I think there are certain periods of time in life where you can do nothing and that ok but you have to plan something sooner or latter. Martina goes to school at least but the others ? What do you think ?

Question #2:

• I'm a woman and I take care of my 'period' in private and I consider myself not old fashioned but to see Martina fully exposed her stuff, I don't feel it right. Is it me or Martina is the exception ? 

thank for your input.

Hello girlsfun,

#1: I think Martina in particular is already active when it comes to how things should go on in her life. Hence the study. With Alberto it is currently (or since a longer time) not so very clear where it is going. At the moment he seems to have come to terms with his situation. But unfortunately we only get a small part of their lives. So it may be that he already has plans which we are not aware of.

#2: Well what should she do when there are cameras everywhere? In addition, it is something completely natural and is only treated as a taboo subject in our society. Other societies are more open here. And you don't really see much ...

7 hours ago, girlsfun said:

By the way, do someone know where is Martina that late, it Friday, so she out 'necessary' but with school friends ? And to have more fun, where is Michael, the teacher ?   

This is their normal behavior. She can no longer go to parties during the week. It's just a shame that Alberto never joins her. I believe that in a city like Barcelona it shouldn't be a problem to find a party / festival every weekend. But mostly it remains a secret where she was. Sometimes we get some infos from our translators which help us. 😉

8 hours ago, Adalbert said:

This is their normal behavior. She can no longer go to parties during the week. It's just a shame that Alberto never joins her. I believe that in a city like Barcelona it shouldn't be a problem to find a party / festival every weekend. But mostly it remains a secret where she was. Sometimes we get some infos from our translators which help us. 😉

The only time Alberto wants anything from her is when he wants a meal to eat or wants to get sucked and fucked.  Other than that he's in his own world.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

So wife and male friend come home to your house at 1:15 in the morning. You are not at home. She comes in with a wine glass in her hand and goes to the bathroom. She and her friend are in the kitchen when you come in. The wife begins to explain something to you but you lean back on the counter and listen with your arms crossed. The male friend starts sweating profusely and tries to chime in from time to time to support the story that the wife is telling you. You seem unconvinced.  All I need now is the translation...not the interpretation but the translation. LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I have no doubt that Martina has the biggest balls of anyone on RLC.  The fact that she and her male friend go out together again at 1:50am means that she must think that whatever she told Alberto was convincing.

• Haha 1