Martina and Alberto - home activities #33

Noldus

8 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I share your confusion, Chuck!  Quite a while back I mentioned that over all the time watching them, I've NEVER heard either of them even tell the other they love the other.  No ti amo.  NOT to say they never actually have, since I can't watch them every second and we don't hear anything outside the cameras.  If they have, that's great, but I would think marriage would be a hard step if they can't even express themselves on that level.  I think she certainly CARES for him on a fairly deep level, and he's got to know he's got a rockin hottie, however, outside the house, they've apparently got NOTHING in common, and that adds to the strain.  She's 25 and wants to go out, especially having school all week, and that's TOTALLY normal for a 25yo, but he hardly ever joins her.  Honestly, if he loses her, I'll be putting a lot of the reasoning on him.  He does treat her well, in that he takes care of her and isn't abusive, but not sure he truly makes her HAPPY.  Yes, they've been together for a long time, which leads to a feeling of comfort, security and routine.  In the states, some places still recognize a old statute called "common-law marriage", meaning when a couple has lived together in a relationship for a long time (I think typically 7 years), they're actually referred to as married by the state even though they never had an official ceremony.  Sounds like their situation.  I also read that the younger generations are dismissing marriage more, siting the complication and expense of splitting up if things don't work out.  Again, that's in the states, not sure about the EU.  All in all, I think they're just in a routine they're good with and will probably continue until something REALLY goes sideways... like maybe Martina getting busted with another guy.  Not really sure how much of an issue Alberto had with Nelly, but he had to know he couldn't compete with that.  Regardless of how much of a train wreck Nelly is, fact we've all seen is that Nelly has the ability to get her off for HOURS while Alberto typically leaves her wanting after 10 minutes.  There has been an immense about of speculation regarding a multitude of guys over the past year and whether or not Martina has hooked up with any of them.  That fact is something we may never know.  A lot may or may not be happening off cam.  We have seen evidence that when she's drunk and partying, she doesn't appear to have an issue flirting or having physical contact (dancing) with other guys... as long as Alberto isn't watching.  I'd say over the past year, she ABSOLUTELY has lost any apprehension to letting other men see her naked or at least topless.  She used to be much more reserved.  Given the trend, one would think it's only a matter of time before she goes too far.  Alberto is being "accepting" and letting her have her fun, but in the realm of a relationship, he's playing with fire, and it'll ultimately be his own fault if he loses her.  The only "improvement" Ive seen from him is his recent weightlifting/workouts.  Gotta do better than that bro.  So... my 2 cents worth.  Sorry for the novel.  😜🤣

Wandering in the woods...wondering how to use paragraphs. :dodgy:  Your text is a visual nightmare.  

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Wandering in the woods...wondering how to use paragraphs. :dodgy:  Your text is a visual nightmare.  

Gee wiz, Max... I wasn't aware CC was being graded on an Oxford level.  I'll do my best to format my comments properly in the future.  🤔

12 hours ago, Moosecini said:

I share your confusion, Chuck!  Quite a while back I mentioned that over all the time watching them, I've NEVER heard either of them even tell the other they love the other.  No ti amo.  NOT to say they never actually have, since I can't watch them every second and we don't hear anything outside the cameras.  If they have, that's great, but I would think marriage would be a hard step if they can't even express themselves on that level.  I think she certainly CARES for him on a fairly deep level, and he's got to know he's got a rockin hottie, however, outside the house, they've apparently got NOTHING in common, and that adds to the strain.  She's 25 and wants to go out, especially having school all week, and that's TOTALLY normal for a 25yo, but he hardly ever joins her.  Honestly, if he loses her, I'll be putting a lot of the reasoning on him.  He does treat her well, in that he takes care of her and isn't abusive, but not sure he truly makes her HAPPY.  Yes, they've been together for a long time, which leads to a feeling of comfort, security and routine.  In the states, some places still recognize a old statute called "common-law marriage", meaning when a couple has lived together in a relationship for a long time (I think typically 7 years), they're actually referred to as married by the state even though they never had an official ceremony.  Sounds like their situation.  I also read that the younger generations are dismissing marriage more, siting the complication and expense of splitting up if things don't work out.  Again, that's in the states, not sure about the EU.  All in all, I think they're just in a routine they're good with and will probably continue until something REALLY goes sideways... like maybe Martina getting busted with another guy.  Not really sure how much of an issue Alberto had with Nelly, but he had to know he couldn't compete with that.  Regardless of how much of a train wreck Nelly is, fact we've all seen is that Nelly has the ability to get her off for HOURS while Alberto typically leaves her wanting after 10 minutes.  There has been an immense about of speculation regarding a multitude of guys over the past year and whether or not Martina has hooked up with any of them.  That fact is something we may never know.  A lot may or may not be happening off cam.  We have seen evidence that when she's drunk and partying, she doesn't appear to have an issue flirting or having physical contact (dancing) with other guys... as long as Alberto isn't watching.  I'd say over the past year, she ABSOLUTELY has lost any apprehension to letting other men see her naked or at least topless.  She used to be much more reserved.  Given the trend, one would think it's only a matter of time before she goes too far.  Alberto is being "accepting" and letting her have her fun, but in the realm of a relationship, he's playing with fire, and it'll ultimately be his own fault if he loses her.  The only "improvement" Ive seen from him is his recent weightlifting/workouts.  Gotta do better than that bro.  So... my 2 cents worth.  Sorry for the novel.  😜🤣

I respectfully request that Moose and/or Harley change up their avatars.  I read this whole thing and while I was reading I was thinking "holy fuck, did Harley get laid or something because this actually makes sense and is compassionate and logical and there was no "we all know Martina and Bogdan are fucking" or anything like that.

It wasn't until later when I realized my mistake and the author is our very own Moose.

Ahhh ... the world is back to normal suddenly.

I propose no more avatars feature animals with antlers.  

Still love you Harley.  And Moose too.

• Thanks 1

On 9/25/2021 at 5:01 PM, JenniferMom said:

OK maybe I am projecting a bit too.  I like Alberto but he just doesn’t seem to be that awesome amazing man that I envision.  It would be a big loss but I think there are a lot of guys who could fill his shoes.  He’s not awesomely attractive, he doesn’t seem to have aspirations, his lovemaking is pedestrian mostly.  I want a man who will be with me all the time, who makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet, someone who will go on adventures with me (sexually and otherwise) … 

Yes these are dreams of course but I am trying to make the point that while Alberto is “safe” and “lovable” like a Teddy Bear … there are a of things a girl yearns for that he does not fulfill.  Are you saying that for Martina, Alberto is the best it ever gets?  I don’t think she feels that way … if she did … she would want to be with him more.  

So to repeat and summarize, if Alberto walked away, I think Martina would survive.

think the same, it not a real loving relation, look at my answer to chuck206 on page 12.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I respectfully request that Moose and/or Harley change up their avatars.  I read this whole thing and while I was reading I was thinking "holy fuck, did Harley get laid or something because this actually makes sense and is compassionate and logical and there was no "we all know Martina and Bogdan are fucking" or anything like that.

It wasn't until later when I realized my mistake and the author is our very own Moose.

Ahhh ... the world is back to normal suddenly.

I propose no more avatars feature animals with antlers.  

Still love you Harley.  And Moose too.

Thanks Jen!  I'm personally fond of my avatar, but I'll look into an alternative.  I will say that you can (apparently) always distinguish my posts from others due to the atrocious lack of paragraph structure, which I will be striving to improve in future comments. 😉

• Haha 1

Getting up early is something different than sleeping until 12 o'clock. A little wellness is good for that. I think from what we've seen, she'll get used to it but it might takes a couple of weeks. She'll master it, I'm sure.👍

Reading from Doctor Google, I wonder why It make me think of somebody....I don't know who it is..let me think....

Nymphomania is characterized by compulsive and greedy sex addiction. Nymphomaniacs have barely finished sex when they already want to start again. As for the choice of partner, it is quick since there is no selection. These women do not select their partner, they take whoever comes first. And when they can't find it, they are very insistent about getting sex, bordering on harassment. When they don't have a sexual partner, they masturbate. Their behavior resembles that of a drug addict in need of drugs or of an alcoholic in need of alcohol. "The slightest frustration or annoyance sends them into compulsive masturbatory behavior." These continual impulses are invasive on a daily basis and can harm the relationships they maintain with others: professional, friends, family, love ... "This addiction can harm their work but also their friendships because they can sting the little one. friend of the girlfriend. Their actions expose them to rejection from their relatives and they suffer enormously ". The nymphomaniac woman is incapable of falling in love and being faithful to a partner. Finally, nymphomania also pushes these women to adopt risky sexual behavior. They don't hesitate to have unprotected sex. The drive is such that they forget everything else, especially the dangers.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

Reading from Doctor Google, I wonder why It make me think of somebody....I don't know who it is..let me think....

Nymphomania is characterized by compulsive and greedy sex addiction. Nymphomaniacs have barely finished sex when they already want to start again. As for the choice of partner, it is quick since there is no selection. These women do not select their partner, they take whoever comes first. And when they can't find it, they are very insistent about getting sex, bordering on harassment. When they don't have a sexual partner, they masturbate. Their behavior resembles that of a drug addict in need of drugs or of an alcoholic in need of alcohol. "The slightest frustration or annoyance sends them into compulsive masturbatory behavior." These continual impulses are invasive on a daily basis and can harm the relationships they maintain with others: professional, friends, family, love ... "This addiction can harm their work but also their friendships because they can sting the little one. friend of the girlfriend. Their actions expose them to rejection from their relatives and they suffer enormously ". The nymphomaniac woman is incapable of falling in love and being faithful to a partner. Finally, nymphomania also pushes these women to adopt risky sexual behavior. They don't hesitate to have unprotected sex. The drive is such that they forget everything else, especially the dangers.

And these reflects on which girl (s) at the site ? 😇