US General Domestic Politics #33 Begins 09/22/21.

45 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Pipe down troll and get back under your bridge.

That's probably what propagandists such as yourself would like, but unfortunately for you and orhers such as yourself, that's too bad since there are actually others with some common sense who will post comments on what has actually been occurring in this country rather than try to cover it up or make excuses for for the past eight months of failures that have resulted in ignorant and incompetent disasters. You might as well get stocked up on Xanax or Methedone there propagandist because a day of reckoning is coming and a virus will not have as much impact on fear mongering to influence enough of others to permit that voting and election rules and regulations could be changed to allow for such irregularities to occur, will more than likely not be occurring in the upcoming elections. So the indoctrinated brain scrambled younger genarations won't be enough then to make as much of a  difference so your hopes all more than likely all in vain.

• Upvote 2

Re: the current Administrations policy on election integrity:

I'm sorry that black people can't get IDs. I think that is is a shame. This means that black people can't vote in the United States. We need to do something about that, because if they look young, black people can't buy adult beverages at a store or purchase a legal firearm; they can't fly on airplanes, and they can't drive an automobile, or get a Passport to escape such imprisonment: truly they are all enslaved.

There is a way for them to do all these things, of course; but Democrats think that black people are too stupid to get any sort of identification. Since they're too stupid, they can't vote because of racism. Hence, we don't care about the qualifications of people who vote. Everybody votes! No matter what!

And therefore, there is no reason to mistrust the integrity of our elections or protect the people's right to vote, because that would be racist. In fact, questioning anything about the government's policies is racist. Or sexist. Or unwoke. The Third Communist International should be very proud of their accomplishments.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Yep, and I'm surrounded by assholes here too.

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you the Cardinals have just won 11 games in a row and have a four game lead for the last playoff position in the National League with 11 games to go in the regular season.  Your Detroit Tigers will be sitting at home when the playoffs begin.:tongue:

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I did not re-elect him.  The other brainwashed Canadians known as sheeple did.  The whole electoral process needs to be reformed as the current way they do it just does not work. Separate Quebec from the rest of Canada and the Liberals will never hold power ever again.

Now you know how I felt when Biden was declared the winner of our presidential election.:dodgy:

9 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Exactly ! It's only too bad that a virus had to reveal enough of such bullshit to enough of others in the country. The best the wackos can hope for, is that enough of it has been going on long enough that enough of the younger generations have been indoctrinated enough that could have the ultimate and permanent say so about what goes on in the country. Let's see what happens in the next mid terms and general election considering what has occurred since the puppet and his cronies were installed in positions of which they had no business whatsoever of being in. Especially since enough states have now passed laws that say no voting and election change or manipulations will not be permitted regardless of any situations caused by a virus. Let's see what happens next year when the puppet and his cronies poll numbers are currently underwater in most polls taken recently and have been on a consistant decline over the last several months. Especially considering that everything they have been involved in have obviously resulted in chaotic disasters. They are nothing but a bunch of lying and dishonest pieces of shit in the history of the country just like anyone who lies for or tries to make up excuses for such dishonest ignorance and incompetence are as well. Apparently, they thought that chaos would continually cover up for they're ignorance and incompetence, but I believe they were apparently wrong to believe so.

hey dopey. the problem is that your cult buddies are the ones that don't want anyone to learn anything but i guess that you missed that. silly me. of course yo missed it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You left out CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, ALTNET, RAWSTORY, DAILYKOS,  WASHINGTON POST, NEW YORK TIMES, and numerous other mainstream media sources.

because they aren't in the disinformation business. if you actually paid attention to reality once in a while you would know that.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Too bad we didn't allow this Marxist fool to rot in Somalia.  I guess if you are wiling to marry your brother so that he can illegally immigrate to America then ignoring laws governing the legislative process is no big deal.

but of course there is not a drop of racist blood in you.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You can't convince others who obviously possess a level of ignorance otherwise. The pathetic thing about it is that is is all done purposefully. They are some of the most ignorant assed dishonest lying people in the history of the country. They should be rounded up and deported and sent to countries like Afghanistan and Iran. I bet if that was to ever happen, the lying assed dishonest wackos bullshit ideologies would change within a day or so after arriving at either location or any others similar because they would be begging and praying to return.

hey moron. the story is all over the news. the remainder of your post is such a load of irrelevant crap that i won't waste any time commenting on it.

• Upvote 1