US General Domestic Politics #33 Begins 09/22/21.

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You're speaking for yourself, shit for brains.  Show me polls, show me where your statement is true.  It's just more of your verbal diarrhea.  

Show me polls indicating that people are interested in the Jan.6 Committee investigation, little snowflake.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

she ran as a dem & if she doesn't back dem policies she can gtfo. mcturtle will welcome her & tell her how to vote. that is the way the qtrumplican party works. do what they say or face threats to yourself & your family.

🤣 You are seriously a deranged propagandist. Of course that was already determined long ago. 🤣

GQP voters are dying far more than democratic voters.  

WWW.PROJECT-SYNDICATE.ORG

Despite mounting evidence that vaccination leads to lower COVID-19 mortality rates, many in the US remain skeptical, if not downright hostile. An analysis of the data that isolates the causal...

I didn't know so many African-Americans were Republican voters.:confused:

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But businesses are not setting their own rules. The covid rules are being set for businesses by Democrat dictator governors.:dodgy:

hello! it's called a health crisis! but don't worry. i'm sure that you can find a few people to cough on you at the next nazi rally.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Psaki: Illegals Need Not Show Proof of Vaccine Because They Don’t Plan to Stay
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.daybreakinsid

Which, of course, is not at all true (Twitter). From Rich Lowry: Illegal immigrants are just temporary visitors now (Twitter). From Sean Spicer: This would be funny if it wasn’t so stupid and scary (Twitter).

it's texas & greg doesn't require proof of vaccine.

• Upvote 1

You bitch about the government "mandates," but when an independent business sets its own rules, you STILL cry.  Which way do you want it?  Make up your fucking mind.

But in Democrat run states businesses are not allowed to set their own rules. The rules are set by the Democrat governor. I got a haircut today. There was a sign in the business saying even though they didn't agree with the mask mandate in Illinois that customers were required to wear masks or else their hairstylists could lose their state licenses.