US General Domestic Politics #33 Begins 09/22/21.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

This is exactly what is ruining our higher learning facilities--more properly known as indoctrination institutions

BARIWEISS.SUBSTACK.COM

The more I spoke out against the illiberalism that has swallowed Portland State University, the more retaliation I faced.

Exactly ! It's only too bad that a virus had to reveal enough of such bullshit to enough of others in the country. The best the wackos can hope for, is that enough of it has been going on long enough that enough of the younger generations have been indoctrinated enough that could have the ultimate and permanent say so about what goes on in the country. Let's see what happens in the next mid terms and general election considering what has occurred since the puppet and his cronies were installed in positions of which they had no business whatsoever of being in. Especially since enough states have now passed laws that say no voting and election change or manipulations will not be permitted regardless of any situations caused by a virus. Let's see what happens next year when the puppet and his cronies poll numbers are currently underwater in most polls taken recently and have been on a consistant decline over the last several months. Especially considering that everything they have been involved in have obviously resulted in chaotic disasters. They are nothing but a bunch of lying and dishonest pieces of shit in the history of the country just like anyone who lies for or tries to make up excuses for such dishonest ignorance and incompetence are as well. Apparently, they thought that chaos would continually cover up for they're ignorance and incompetence, but I believe they were apparently wrong to believe so.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She had the gun in her hand she should have filled the guys head with some lead.  So much for standing your ground. 

What would your recently reelected Prime Minister Trudeau have to say about this? Looks like there are just as many stupid liberal Canadians as there stupid liberal Americans.:dodgy:

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what went wrong? you only used propagandist 1 time!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gl2zz1xzdftddql5i7200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4700sniin1qtjf9s2acj200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4700sniin1qtjf9s2acj

You left out CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, ALTNET, RAWSTORY, DAILYKOS,  WASHINGTON POST, NEW YORK TIMES, and numerous other mainstream media sources.

1 hour ago, happyone said:
HOTAIR.COM

Breaking the law, breaking the law

Too bad we didn't allow this Marxist fool to rot in Somalia.  I guess if you are wiling to marry your brother so that he can illegally immigrate to America then ignoring laws governing the legislative process is no big deal.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your propaganda blogs are not evidence.

You can't convince others who obviously possess a level of ignorance otherwise. The pathetic thing about it is that is is all done purposefully. They are some of the most ignorant assed dishonest lying people in the history of the country. They should be rounded up and deported and sent to countries like Afghanistan and Iran. I bet if that was to ever happen, the lying assed dishonest wackos bullshit ideologies would change within a day or so after arriving at either location or any others similar because they would be begging and praying to return.

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

Why is BLM not protesting the Marxist Mayor DeBlasio since he is the one who mandated the Covid rules for restaurants?:huh: