US General Domestic Politics #33 Begins 09/22/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Here are the results of the Des Moines Registers' latest poll on the job approval of Joe Biden by Iowan voters:  Approve of job Biden is doing- 31%, Disapprove of job Biden is doing- 62%, Not sure of job Biden is doing-  7%. :cool:

didn't iowa support donny? i wouldn't trust their overall judgement.

• Upvote 1

Hey, Golfer -- do us all a favor and tell your honey pies Psaki and Harris how to ride a fucking horse. Thank you.

Besides, explain to them reigns are not whips. (I would think they would be familiar with the use of these items in the bed room if not at the border.)

• Upvote 1

This is exactly what is ruining our higher learning facilities--more properly known as indoctrination institutions

BARIWEISS.SUBSTACK.COM

The more I spoke out against the illiberalism that has swallowed Portland State University, the more retaliation I faced.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

31% app in Iowa for the ignorant and incompetent puppet and his cronies only eight months in. They're underwater everywhere in almost every poll now on almost every issue, and even some who are most times skewed when taken leaning more they're way propagandist so I thoroughly enjoy destroying more of your propagandist bullshit that's obviously been going on here for several weeks since the last time I posted any comments here because as has been mentioned before, it is only obvious that a day of reckoning is coming no matter what kind of bullshit excuses you propagandists try to peddle. It only reveals a level of ignorance and incompetence that you propagandists also obviously possess just like the puppet and his cronies that you dishonestly lie for and try to make up excuses for. Make no mistake about it you mentally disturbed excuse of humanity, a day of reckoning is coming and it will be one that many of those such as yourself will more than likely have mental break downs over.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476ocins84lnp0wm1ofbgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dsjim0zqhcywp98874giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471ku5lmz1g15iobxgu4

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is exactly what is ruining our higher learning facilities--more properly known as indoctrination institutions

BARIWEISS.SUBSTACK.COM

The more I spoke out against the illiberalism that has swallowed Portland State University, the more retaliation I faced.

are you sure that the school wasn't in texas?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey, Golfer -- do us all a favor and tell your honey pies Psaki and Harris how to ride a fucking horse. Thank you.

Besides, explain to them reigns are not whips. (I would think they would be familiar with the use of these items in the bed room if not at the border.)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47p5opjk1ej7nlfpqth0giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471ne6q9mhv58ztr38xkgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ydwb6j6mov76a52os6

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476ocins84lnp0wm1ofbgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dsjim0zqhcywp98874giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471ku5lmz1g15iobxgu4

As long as ignorant asses like yourself have any say so about the matter that could very well be considered, but apparently unfortunatedly for others such as yourself, since there are enough of others with some common sense, that will almost assuredly not be the case propagandist.