B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

26 minutes ago, Ruben Hernandez said:

I really think Radi stars enjoying her time at the Vila, she enjoys the company, we just need a good old time party to she her in action.

But Radislava does not drink alcohol,,so her whole demeaner will not change,but you are right about her enjoying being there now it seems,i think she likes to have fun,but just needs a little push to get there.

• Like 1

• Noldus changed the title to B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

The absence of Nelly when there have been so many tries the last days , when the girls try to build  better relations , when one couple of B5 makes a surprising appearance , when in general something nice is happening again with everyone participating ( Bogdan there , Fior , Aaron ) , I don’t know what more to add that Nelly choosing to spend the evening at Gina’s and ignore this event  , it is the least to say unacceptable .. and this shows the big problems that the atmosphere in B4 has , that’s most probably the reason that the B2 girls aren’t visiting , Tereza and Timur never visiting and so on … B4 needs a complete “ renovation “ , it needs people that will show better friendship and professional relationships and not a couple that uses the villa as the place to live and work at the same time .. totally unacceptable and ridiculous 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The absence of Nelly when there have been so many tries the last days , when the girls try to build  better relations , when one couple of B5 makes a surprising appearance , when in general something nice is happening again with everyone participating ( Bogdan there , Fior , Aaron ) , I don’t know what more to add that Nelly choosing to spend the evening at Gina’s and ignore this event  , it is the least to say unacceptable .. and this shows the big problems that the atmosphere in B4 has , that’s most probably the reason that the B2 girls aren’t visiting , Tereza and Timur never visiting and so on … B4 needs a complete “ renovation “ , it needs people that will show better friendship and professional relationships and not a couple that uses the villa as the place to live and work at the same time .. totally unacceptable and ridiculous 

nelly is at gina's