B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

OH NANA, OMG KAROL: Just sayin:

image.jpeg.9fa0e31ba0995446e829031d61d97fae.jpegimage.jpeg.af39980d250115e57f7e1b5d5c35584e.jpegImage result for face down ass up

Mag Fucking Nificent.... UUUMMMMMMMMM !!!

I think Karol is even sexier than before!!...Must be the fact that you can see her great nipples properly now, and I prefer her natural hair colour...Her pussy is still as magnificent as ever though...😝

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Karol is even sexier than before!!...Must be the fact that you can see her great nipples properly now, and I prefer her natural hair colour...Her pussy is still as magnificent as ever though...😝

Yes sir chili pepper, age is treating this incredible sexy sensual seductive woman very well.

• Like 2

I see Radislava's obsession with the thumbnails continues.  Desperately trying to get top cam from B1.  Started off click baiting on her bed - legs spread, hand down her pussy to make people think that she's masturbating, or about to start masturbating, while thumbing through the thumbnails.  It didn't work, so then she moved to the sofa in the living room to do the same thing.  That didn't work either, so then she moved to the living room table, legs spread towards camera 1-4.  Hurrah!  Finally achieved top thumbnail.  Pathetic!

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I see Radislava's obsession with the thumbnails continues.  Desperately trying to get top cam from B1.  Started off click baiting on her bed - legs spread, hand down her pussy to make people think that she's masturbating, or about to start masturbating, while thumbing through the thumbnails.  It didn't work, so then she moved to the sofa in the living room to do the same thing.  That didn't work either, so then she moved to the living room table, legs spread towards camera 1-4.  Hurrah!  Finally achieved top thumbnail.  Pathetic!

Yes...she also went to get her toy. Are you trying to tell me lying in this position on the coffee table in the dining room isn't natural behaviour?...😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...she also went to get her toy. Are you trying to tell me lying in this position on the coffee table in the dining room isn't natural behaviour?...😏

This is exactly why i don't watch her!!

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

And promptly lost it to Leora🤒

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I do it all the time.::)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

And promptly lost it to Leora🤒

I have also seen empty apartments and/or empty bathrooms get top thumbnail also.(although it could be @ed2 sitting there waiting for someone to ''go'',,lol):biggrin:

• Haha 1